Gunns Exclusive: "The Hat Incident?" Video of a Fan meeting Axl Rose

Guest Gunns

Don't get it. Did that dude try to take off axls hat? I sounds like axle says "alright man....I love you".

the fan went to put his arm on Axl's shoulder for the photo, and in the process, clipped his hat by accident...

lucky the wig dident fall off

wig? lol, it's not a wig, transplant maybe but not a wig, that's obvious.

So, this video is of me and just to clear things up, it was a total accident. It's actually probably the most embarrassed I've ever been in my life! Besides that, why would I want to annoy my hero on the one chance that I got to meet him? It was a classic case of finally meeting your idol and being a bumbling idiot unfortunately. At least it makes for a good video though, I guess.

On another note, I'd like at say how grateful I am to Axl, one, for coming out to meet us, and two, for not making a big deal about what happened. I feel so bad about the hat thing as it is, and if he hadn't have been so cool and nice about it, I would've been devastated. If my respect for Axl could have gone up any higher then it aleady is, then it would have!

Anyway, still a dream come true!

So, this video is of me and just to clear things up, it was a total accident. It's actually probably the most embarrassed I've ever been in my life! Besides that, why would I want to annoy my hero on the one chance that I got to meet him? It was a classic case of finally meeting your idol and being a bumbling idiot unfortunately. At least it makes for a good video though, I guess.

On another note, I'd like at say how grateful I am to Axl, one, for coming out to meet us, and two, for not making a big deal about what happened. I feel so bad about the hat thing as it is, and if he hadn't have been so cool and nice about it, I would've been devastated. If my respect for Axl could have gone up any higher then it aleady is, then it would have!

Stewie - I apologise. They say the camera never lies but that's total crap! I honestly thought you had deliberately grabbed Axl's hat - my bad. Anyway, I am so glad you managed to meet him and have your photo taken with him!

Stewie - I apologise. They say the camera never lies but that's total crap! I honestly thought you had deliberately grabbed Axl's hat - my bad. Anyway, I am so glad you managed to meet him and have your photo taken with him!

Thanks for the apology! It's appreciated. Like I said, there is no way that I'd ever do that! You can tell from the video that Axl knew it was an accident too by his reaction and then he says, "it's alright. It's cool, man". In saying that, I'm still too horrified to rewatch the clip haha.

Don't get it. Did that dude try to take off axls hat? I sounds like axle says "alright man....I love you".

the fan went to put his arm on Axl's shoulder for the photo, and in the process, clipped his hat by accident...

It's neither. It's his hair, his hair is just pretty thin nowadays

axl-rose-082393-700p.jpg

axlrose-to2010.jpg

79946950248672121721.jpg

Guest bellastar2355

axl-rose-082393-700p.jpg

axlrose-to2010.jpg

79946950248672121721.jpg

Omg, Axl is such a cutie pie I love the pic with him and the fan. I don't know why he hides under all those hats. He has a lovely face.

He needs better treatment for his hair though.

axl-rose-082393-700p.jpg

axlrose-to2010.jpg

79946950248672121721.jpg

Omg, Axl is such a cutie pie I love the pic with him and the fan. I don't know why he hides under all those hats. He has a lovely face.

He needs better treatment for his hair though.

If you see pics on twitter like this without the hat answer it saying how much cuter or handsome he is without the hat. I do, it's possibly a confidence thing but he really looks better without it. Then again maybe that is a female point of view Bellastar.

Seeing Axl in the shape he is in, with the cane etc. I really think this tour will be the last.

I think there are more tours planned from looking at the board. He took some tumbles last year & it might take a while to heal. I don't think we'll see the end of touring for many years yet sFun_oldguy.gif