Gunns Exclusive: "The Hat Incident?" Video of a Fan meeting Axl Rose

Guest Gunns

He's obviously using the cane simply because he wants to. Do you think he's wearing socks from the 80s because his foot would fall of otherwise too?

I'd wet my pants if I did that ha! Axl's great :)

Edited by Jeez

Why are people commenting on his choice of T-shirt and him using a cane? Isn't the obvious one, why is he wearing sunglasses at night? :tongue2:

All celebrities wear sunglasses at night and indoors. The eyes are the windows to the soul and all that...he doesn't want you peeking in his windows!

But the cane in question in this video,is definitely an old mans cane. If he's gonna use a cane,the pimp cane would look better. Joe Perry used a cane for awhile and his was a bad ass rock n roll looking cane.

http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=71126_11288114artbuyer842008115050AM_122_797lo.jpg

th_71126_11288114artbuyer842008115050AM_

Edited by SweetRose

Why are people commenting on his choice of T-shirt and him using a cane? Isn't the obvious one, why is he wearing sunglasses at night? :tongue2:

All celebrities wear sunglasses at night and indoors. The eyes are the windows to the soul and all that...he doesn't want you peeking in his windows!

True Dat

Guest Gunns

sorry its only a short video, I didn't intend on filming anything just thought it would be great to get SOME footage of the man, and just as I got my iphone in video mode, this happens :D

sorry its only a short video, I didn't intend on filming anything just thought it would be great to get SOME footage of the man, and just as I got my iphone in video mode, this happens :D

upgrade ur iphone to a 4s, that one has 1080p video

I think it's kind of sad and really disrespectful... Why try to humiliate the guy when he's put himself out to meet the fans? I don't think it's a cool video. I think the guy's a tosser for trying to knock Axl's hat off.

Wait. He did that on purpose? I thought it was an accident.

I think it's kind of sad and really disrespectful... Why try to humiliate the guy when he's put himself out to meet the fans? I don't think it's a cool video. I think the guy's a tosser for trying to knock Axl's hat off.

Well, it looked deliberate to me. What does everyone else think?

Well, it looked deliberate to me. What does everyone else think?

:no: