How come my Alan Niven responds to Randy Lahey's "heart to heart" comment on MYGNR thread was moved to the Band Section?

Randy Lahey

How come my Alan Niven responds to Randy Lahey's comment on MYGNR thread was moved to the Band Section? Do you not deem the part where Alan claims Izzy tried to convince Axl to attend the HOF ceremony to be News and Discussion section worthy? I'm concerned. It feels like this forum is on the road to here today... gone to hell.

Edited by Randy Lahey

How come my Alan Niven responds to Randy Lahey's comment on MYGNR thread was moved to the Band Section? Do you not deem the part where Alan claims Izzy tried to convince Axl to attend the HOF ceremony to be News and Discussion section worthy? I'm concerned. It feels like this forum is on the road to here today... gone to hell.

Oh please. Let's not bullshit people, alrighty? This place is closer to gunsnfnroses than it is HTGTH. I don't understand why you have to try to play games instead of just saying what you really mean: you want the separation of the GnR sections done away with. Or would it make you feel better if they relabled D&N the "nuGuns discussion section"?

Alan Niven has to do with the old band. Your thread was about the old band, despite a small piece relating to the R&RHOF. I know you think you're doing some kind of 'civil disobedience' or whatever, but you should instead be focusing your efforts on convincing Subs to reorganize the site the way you want it organized. Believe it or not, in the chat the other day, he asked the participants about an all-in-one GnR section and most of the people in the chat said they were in favor of it.

I think it's important to adhere to the organizational boundaries of the site, else... what's the point of having those sections? Just sayin. Don't ban me. *hides*

Edited by brainsaber

Oh please. Let's not bullshit people, alrighty? This place is closer to gunsnfnroses than it is HTGTH. I don't understand why you have to try to play games instead of just saying what you really mean: you want the separation of the GnR sections done away with. Or would it make you feel better if they relabled D&N the "nuGuns discussion section"?

Whoa let's not get crazy here. I don't think this place is as bad as gnfnr by any means. But everything else makes sense. It's understood that news and discussion is for the current band. Until that changes I don't see why people seem continually surprised that threads get moved. Seems fairly derrr.

I stand by my statement that the vibe around here is closer to gnfnr than it is htgth. But that could mean 51/49 %. I wasn't trying to make some radical statement, so much as correct Randy.

It just pisses me off when people say this place is like htgth. That is just plain horseshit, and I would like to express my passionate opinion about it. ;)