Ashba Haters, Youre Just Making Him Better... Maybe Will Even Surpass Slash!!!

ChristmasFnatic

I think at his age, he's prob. more appreciative of the success and actually enjoying it than if he had been in the band 91-92. Maybe if he was 21, he'd be acting like a little bitch, the way that kid who was in Sebastian's band for 5 minutes was.

Worst thing for a musician to do is quit and pull ultimatums when they're starting out. Young and cocky is good for the stage, not the guy who's paying your way, and that can ruin your reputation.

I think Matt and Dizzy got to enjoy it way more than the core GNR members 20 years ago, but Dizzy would probably say he's having a better time now than he did then.

Also, once you're appreciated and respected by people who influenced you, fuck what the haters say. That validation from your idols is good shit for the ego.

GNR's not a bad thing to have on a musician's resume because it says a lot: whether you agree or not, to me he picks quality musicians who have a high tolerance for bullshit.

Axl doesn't seem to mind pimping Ashbaswag, he'd prob. even do a commercial for him.

Poor stupid.Nick Sterling.

I've heard that any publicity is good publicity, but N6 made that up.

Being high profile and getting slammed by numerous and asundry anonymous internetz kids beats *being* one of dem internetz kidz, my philosophy.

Edited by sailaway

WOW. The very fact that he felt the need to respond to "Ashba haters" means that he's really, REALLY bothered by the ridicule he gets here.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it doesn't bother him, why even give those people the time of day?

He might as well have just said "Sticks and stones may break my bones..." :lol::lol: :lol:

WOW. The very fact that he felt the need to respond to "Ashba haters" means that he's really, REALLY bothered by the ridicule he gets here.

Exactly what I was thinking. If it doesn't bother him, why even give those people the time of day?

He might as well have just said "Sticks and stones may break my bones..." :lol::lol: :lol:

Isn't that funny.

I have no sympathy for him though. He sold his soul............whoops, I mean he took this route in his career. He chose to dress like a 14 year old emo girl, to do the showmanship pro wrestling route at concerts, to actually call his clothing line "swag" (a world most used by Justin Bieber and his millions of fans), and to constantly brag about how much ass he kicks, and much booze he drinks, and stories about how much swag he has because he smoked in a non-smoking hotel room. Some artists let their music speak for them - some, like DJ, don't.

14 year old girls might think he is cool and rad and has tons of swag.........but most adults are going to think your a douchebag.

Has it paid off for him? Most certainly. Gigs in high profile bands. And he probably is a millionare. But ya, the fact that he has to address the people he calls haters, shows that he desporately wants people's approval. And that the "haters" do effect him and hurt his little feelings. Which again..........sort of proves what a douche he is.

Isn't that funny.

I have no sympathy for him though. He sold his soul............whoops, I mean he took this route in his career. He chose to dress like a 14 year old emo girl, to do the showmanship pro wrestling route at concerts, to actually call his clothing line "swag" (a world most used by Justin Bieber and his millions of fans), and to constantly brag about how much ass he kicks, and much booze he drinks, and stories about how much swag he has because he smoked in a non-smoking hotel room. Some artists let their music speak for them - some, like DJ, don't.

14 year old girls might think he is cool and rad and has tons of swag.........but most adults are going to think your a douchebag.

Has it paid off for him? Most certainly. Gigs in high profile bands. And he probably is a millionare. But ya, the fact that he has to address the people he calls haters, shows that he desporately wants people's approval. And that the "haters" do effect him and hurt his little feelings. Which again..........sort of proves what a douche he is.

I've heard probably dozens of music stars,athletes etc. mention or address negative hateful comments by so called online haters or whatever.So is everyone that mentions it a douche?

That damn Ashba, how dare he:

1. wear a patchwork pseudo top hat?

2. Be in GNR?

3. Commit the unholy sin of wearing makeup (somebody alert Alice Cooper and KISS, horrors!)

4. Swaggers SwagsSwagged?

5. Or, is he living a life most people can only dream about?

30 shades of hater greenvy, if I were to guess, take a shot in the dark, but karma is circular, what goes r round, comes r round. :shrugs:

Conversely, flip it and *expect* people to take shots at u, if ur high profile, comes w/the territory...unpleasant aspect of living la vida loco.

(happy late cinco de mayo,by the way)

:popcorn:

Exactly what I was thinking. If it doesn't bother him, why even give those people the time of day? He might as well have just said "Sticks and stones may break my bones..." :lol::lol: :lol:
Isn't that funny.I have no sympathy for him though. He sold his soul............whoops, I mean he took this route in his career. He chose to dress like a 14 year old emo girl, to do the showmanship pro wrestling route at concerts, to actually call his clothing line "swag" (a world most used by Justin Bieber and his millions of fans), and to constantly brag about how much ass he kicks, and much booze he drinks, and stories about how much swag he has because he smoked in a non-smoking hotel room. Some artists let their music speak for them - some, like DJ, don't.14 year old girls might think he is cool and rad and has tons of swag.........but most adults are going to think your a douchebag. Has it paid off for him? Most certainly. Gigs in high profile bands. And he probably is a millionare. But ya, the fact that he has to address the people he calls haters, shows that he desporately wants people's approval. And that the "haters" do effect him and hurt his little feelings. Which again..........sort of proves what a douche he is.
I've heard probably dozens of music stars,athletes etc. mention or address negative hateful comments by so called online haters or whatever.So is everyone that mentions it a douche?
Seems to be the consensus, whomever invented that "sticks and stones" jive must have been high, words wound, sometimes haunt/hurt u more than physical pain, given circumstance + variables, but again- seems to come with the territory, what you can control is how much attention you give the unavoidable negativity prevailing in society... Edited by sailaway

Spelled 'Bitter' wrong.

Brags about beating up fans and slamming a door in an old woman's face for telling him not to smoke in his non smoking hotel room. What's not to like?

And let's not forget he dropped that she had "Tina Turner" hair which wouldn't have been worth mentioning save for the subtle racism.

Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahmer were both while males...........does that mean all white males are serial killers?

Complaining about "haters" when he is - according to Warchild, living the life that we can only dream of - does make him seem a bit whiny.

What makes him a douche are all the things that everybody has mentioned.

A 40-year-old man, wearing make-up anytime he goes out in public (Alice Cooper and Kiss actually take their make-up off when they are just hanging out), dressing like a 14 year old emo girl, who brags about how much ass he kicks, how much booze he drinks, and what an all around rock n roll badass he is by yelling in old ladies faces in hotels, while promoting his clothing line with a word like Swag (which isn't really heard of outside of junior highs and high schools), the totally idiotic hulk hogan thing songs, talking about how sic and epic the songs he is writing are and how they are going to conquer the world.........and then crying and whining because the "haters" are too mean to him. That is what makes him a douche.

Don't act the part and then cry because adults think you look/act foolish.

Dj just tries way too hard.

And Sailway - you post "Seems to be the consensus, whomever invented that "sticks and stones" jive must have been high, words wound, sometimes haunt/hurt u more than physical pain, given circumstance + variables, but again- seems to come with the territory, what you can control is how much attention you give the unavoidable negativity prevailing in society"..........but you constantly make personal attacks on people in this forum. You call them cunts and every other name in the book. Wouldn't that make you a bully? Maybe your words hurt people more than physical pain does. What gives you the right to make personal attacks on complete strangers?

Edited by Groghan