Do you think Axl is using this 2 month layoff to work on his voice?

TheSeeker

Yes, he's working on his voice, getting fit, working with a personal trainer, and eating healthy.

Meanwhile, DJ is spearheading the studio work---he's a PRODUCER, after all. DJ is leading Bumby and the other guys (I can't remember the names of the 45 other people in GNR) to write the best GNR album ever, and Axl will be putting vocals down before Rocklahoma.

The trilogy will be released and DJ will "surpass" Slash.

And Chris Pittman is developing some really incredible sound effects for that 0.7 seconds of that one part of that one song. He's a genius songwriter. And he's a PRODUCER.

Probably being blown by DJ.

AH HERE NOW, LEAVE IT OUT!

>>

no

&gt

;No. ManetsUS, whoever he is, is right. Axl had almost an year to prepare to Rock in Rio, which was the biggest Guns N' Roses concert since the previous Rock in Rio, ten years before. The concert was going to be live streamed worldwide on YouTube, there were 100 thousand people on the audience and it was also being live streamed on many television channels. Now watch it and tell me if he prepared himself.

201885_face_-_suspicious.jpg

There's two of them now?

Someone fed ManetsBR after midnight and then let him out in the rain. The other one popped up afterwards, like a Gremlin.

Eventually it'll spread and we'll be an entire forum of Manets'. I'll be ManetsSCO, 'cardi will be ManetsCA... etc.

:lol:

MyManetsForum. Let's do it!