Phil Anselmo new song

Mastodonny

I really wish he'd stop trying to look hard in every picture I see of him. Like people know Phil's hard but making a stupid face in every photo makes him look like such a damn poser.

Oh and the song sucks. All I hear is double kicks, and a pinch harmonic with some constipated grunting on top, rinse, repeat.

I really wish he'd stop trying to look hard in every picture I see of him. Like people know Phil's hard but making a stupid face in every photo makes him look like such a damn poser.

Oh and the song sucks. All I hear is double kicks, and a pinch harmonic with some constipated grunting on top, rinse, repeat.

agree with all of this.

this song sucks bad. he should just stick to down.

Not a huge fan of this song, I like the other 2 that's already released and looking forward to the album. The other 2 songs grew on me a lot, I hope this one will as well.

Down is my favorite band in the world but it's nice hearing Phil doing some brutal stuff again. Especially when it's such a long ass time between Down's releases.

• 2 weeks later...

Down needs to get their second EP out. Like now.

yeah that would be nice :lol:

i just dont like this tough guy shit phil does it gets irritating, down he gets away from that and lets his talent really show.