Billboard 200 GNR #109

axlrod

Just for the hell of it, do the math. At the time of that deal(2011), they had only sold 614,000 copies(according to the article). Even at 100% profit(I'm not sure of the deal so I wont assume percentages), they were still 5.5 million in the hole.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Edited by Rustycage

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bestbuy is then misguided or Dollar Tree is not true at all.

lol at this fuckin' idiot

She's not an idiot, she's just living on the other side of USA. There are more fans outside USA, ChiDem sold 3M outside US?

Guam is a US state/country next to Japan or Marianas Islands. Not sure if Amazon delivers items on that island.

That was in anticipation of clearing the shelves for the re-release (opinion, not fact) that never happened.

Riiiiiight. Not that this has anything to do with the discussion or anything but please, feel free to come in and start throwing excuses.

I doubt Best Buy was stupid enough to "clear their shelves" for a re-release that was never scheduled to happen. The actual fact of the matter is that they were desperate to get as much as they could for that disappointing album after paying 14 million for the deal and were left holding a turd.

The discussion was about GH being back on the charts but somehow it changed to CD being found at a dollar store. I gave an opinion of why i think BB dropped the price down to $1.99. Why are you so butthurt when people have opinions that differ from yours?

Because opinions without any basis are insulting. Most people don't listen when you pull excuses out of your ass. Is that a surprise to you?

That was in anticipation of clearing the shelves for the re-release (opinion, not fact) that never happened.

Riiiiiight. Not that this has anything to do with the discussion or anything but please, feel free to come in and start throwing excuses.

I doubt Best Buy was stupid enough to "clear their shelves" for a re-release that was never scheduled to happen. The actual fact of the matter is that they were desperate to get as much as they could for that disappointing album after paying 14 million for the deal and were left holding a turd.

The discussion was about GH being back on the charts but somehow it changed to CD being found at a dollar store. I gave an opinion of why i think BB dropped the price down to $1.99. Why are you so butthurt when people have opinions that differ from yours?

Because opinions without any basis are insulting. Most people don't listen when you pull excuses out of your ass. Is that a surprise to you?

You feel insulted? LOL

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just giving my opinion. I can easily be wrong but I don't care either way (can't say the same for you).

What Dollar Store is still selling CD for $0.99? I'd like to buy a copy.

Do I feel insulted? Not even a bit. I think you should feel bad for looking like a desperate fool defending something that must have thrown up the Axl Rose defense force alert. But this isn't the first time you pulled random excuses out of your ass. Remember the topic you started to ridicule people about non-existent excuses and eventually started making up your own? I do.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't have come up with some bullshit "they were clearing the shelves for a re-release." A re-release that was never scheduled to happen. I doubt Best Buy operate their business on rumors of potential re-releases.

You feel insulted? LOL

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just giving my opinion. I can easily be wrong but I don't care either way (can't say the same for you).

What Dollar Store is still selling CD for $0.99? I'd like to buy a copy.

I wanna buy too. Do they have a website or can I buy online?

Go to Amazon, you can find some for 94 cents new but you'll have to pay shipping. You don't have the album nearly 5 years after it's release?

Edited by Rustycage

Go to Amazon, you can find some for 94 cents new but you'll have to pay shipping. You don't have the album nearly 5 years after it's release?

No I don't have it yet, I've got a utorrent. Uncompressed is way better than mp3 that's why I would like to have the CD. It's not available here in Guam.

No I don't have it yet, I've got a utorrent. Uncompressed is way better than mp3 that's why I would like to have the CD. It's not available here in Guam.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0037BBKIK/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371923318&sr=8-1&keywords=chinese+democracy&condition=new

They deliver to Guam and the shipping isn't much.

Best Buy also delivered to Guam in 2010.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0037BBKIK/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1371923318&sr=8-1&keywords=chinese+democracy&condition=new

They deliver to Guam and the shipping isn't much.

Best Buy also delivered to Guam in 2010.

Thank you Rusty, gonna buy now.