Is Chinese Democracy the best Guns N' Roses album?

Vincent Vega

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1. Nightrain

2. Rocket Queen

3. Civil War

4. Estranged

5. Don't Cry (alt)

6. Sweet Child o' mine

7. Breakdown

8. Coma

9. 14 years

10. Better

Nice selection. I'd swap out the alt for the original, and Breakdown for Locomotive.

I want to make 2 new cds for my car. One will be a best of UYI and the other will be a "favorites", Will let you know what i put on each if I ever complete them.

1. Nightrain

2. Rocket Queen

3. Civil War

4. Estranged

5. Don't Cry (alt)

6. Sweet Child o' mine

7. Breakdown

8. Coma

9. 14 years

10. Better

Nice selection. I'd swap out the alt for the original, and Breakdown for Locomotive.

I want to make 2 new cds for my car. One will be a best of UYI and the other will be a "favorites", Will let you know what i put on each if I ever complete them.

:thumbsup:

Yes, it's like the greatest hits album to me. I can feel any kind of mode from melow ballads before bed-time, industrials on waking up, blues rock while at work and to my favorites when off road ( Shackler's, Riad, Scrapped, I.R.S and TWAT)

My parents used to play the GNR classic songs since I was born, so too old for me to enjoy with. I prefer Muse and 30sec over the old albums.

Edited by axlrod

• 2 weeks later...

I consider CD as an Axl solo record
Some great songs, but shamelessly overproduced

anybody who voted yes is an idiot, imo (okay personal tastes etc., but c'mon...)

Nice thinly veiled cupcake thread, Miser :)

I thought the little dig in there at myself was funny and a nice bit of self deprecating humor.

Also not necessary, especially in the D&N section.

Also, you've made it clear a number of times that you don't care for the nu-Gn'R/CD era, so why make a thread like this?

cuz trolling is fun and the mods do nothing? :P