The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I just want it done now, no point in dragging it out like the Modric deal last year so best to get it out of the way and get reinforcements in. It is like I've gone through the five stages of grief and am now accepting he will go, to be honest I would be more surprised if he stays now which is certainly a change from last week.

I just want it done now, no point in dragging it out like the Modric deal last year so best to get it out of the way and get reinforcements in. It is like I've gone through the five stages of grief and am now accepting he will go, to be honest I would be more surprised if he stays now which is certainly a change from last week.

Flogging him for £85m is ideal really.

£65m plus Di Maria and Coentrao will do nicely for me :P

Guest Len B'stard

Wenger needs to make a fuckin' signing! :lol:

Lol!!! very true

What happened to all this " Arsenal will spend big this summer " ???

A load of old cobblers apparently..

£65m plus Di Maria and Coentrao will do nicely for me :P

Yeah, bank that!

Yeah, it's weird - conflicting stories of car accident or complications of appendicitus.

"The Ecuador international was admitted to hospital with severe stomach pains shortly after making his debut for Qatari side El Jaish on Sunday. His heart failed hours later, the Ecuador Football Federation said."

Arsenal dont buy big they sell big. Thats why wenger still in job. He actually makes money. Maybe Giroud will come good and if wilshire stays injury free. With carzorla, arteta, walcott, chamerlain they have a team.

Liverpool look much improved. Aspas looks like goal machine.

95 mil for Bale. Take the money and run!

I don't think Real is after Bale because they think he's the next Messi or the next CR7. They want him because he is a great player and I'm sure the club has analyzed what he could bring to the table for Madrid and decided it's the right thing to do. Levy is going crazy though. He is asking for way too much money. MARCA has said Bale will pressure Tottenham into selling him by not showing up for training tomorrow and by refusing to play for Spurs again. Maybe it's not true. MARCA has been known to lie time and time again. But if Bale did that, I guess Levy would be forced to sell him. Who would wanna have a player that refuses to play? And as for Madrid paying that ridiculous amount of money, well... it's not like they haven't thought about it long and hard. I'm sure they know they can afford him. Otherwise, by now they'd have already said no.

Edited by TombRaider

and Spurs need him. without him they need two 30 mil players. last season their tactics were basically keep it tight bale will score. I doubt anyone will move, bale, rooney, suarez will all be at same clubs next season. it's just to make the fans think they buying them. look Arsenal want Suarez, we'll keep him. Chelsea want Rooney so must be great player.