This thread should be removed

Nosaj Thing

So, a thread was made in D&N to insult BBA (http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/200433-is-bba-gay/), a member of this forum and a mod saw the thread but instead of locking it or in this case, deleting it he decided to move it to Attitude. I don't know who this person was but all I know is that he was fuckin' stupid and should be demoted because he doesn't even know the rules of this fuckin' forum.

Had it been a thread about Axl's weight or looks made by me, I would have been warned, suspended or banned but no, a thread insulting BBA is just harmless.

What do HV or UK SUBS have to say about this?

Edited by highvoltage
Titles such as this won't be tolerated further in here

I've removed the thread as it should have been. I'll talk to the mod that moved it. I daresay it was in response to BBA's constant threads questioning the sexuality of various band members. :shrugs:

For the 50th time, we don't need a thread every single time someone is questioning a mod decision. Send a PM to Subs or I if you're concerned about a decision a mod has made, this subforum is not intended to be a soapbox where people complain about the job the moderators do (for free, in their own time). I'm not sure how I can communicate this any more clearly.

Show the mods a little respect - they bust their ass for you guys and get nothing in return. Your original thread title was unnecessary, so I've changed it.