Walter White vs Dexter Morgan competition

dalsh327

I'm picking Dexter all day everyday, mainly because I've no idea who Walter White is (should I?).

Ok, I just goggled Walter White. I don't watch t v anymore, so I don't know his character.

Dexter Morgan and the Dark Passenger for me.

Edited by T.wa.T

I'm picking Dexter all day everyday, mainly because I've no idea who Walter White is (should I?).

Your assignment for the rest of the week is to watch back-to-back episodes of Breaking Bad until you are through the first half of the 5th season.

Your assignment for the rest of the week is to watch back-to-back episodes of Breaking Bad until you are through the first half of the 5th season.

Is the show on youtube?

Is the show on youtube?

No, but most of it is on Netflix.

Is the show on youtube?

No, but most of it is on Netflix.

That works, heard alot of good things about the show. Ill check it out. Thanks.

I've seen every episode of both shows at least 3 times. My two favorite shows of all time. First of all, hypothetically, one operates exclusively in Florida, the other in New Mexico, so there's no reason they'd ever come after each other. Only reason Walter would even come up with a plan to get Dexter is if he knew Dexter was on to something to do with Walter and blue meth. And, the only reason Dexter would come after Walter is, first, does he fit the code? I'd say he does. But again, Walter is no where within Dexters sights being that he's in New Mexico. Now, somehow they are magically brought together, I'd say Dexter takes him out. Dexter is quick and to his point and without weaknesses such as Jesse Pinkman. But, if Dexter toyed with Walter, and gave him enough time to put a plan in place, Walter could get him. But I'll go with Dex everytime.

i don't know, walter seems more resourceful, while dexter is not a chess player at all, too straight forward imo. what you think?

Walter White doesn't fit into Dexter's victim profile. So while Dexter figured out what to do, mr. Heisenberg would already be taking care of him

It doesn't have to be a duel to the death situation. It could be a chess game between them.

I've seen every episode of both shows at least 3 times. My two favorite shows of all time. First of all, hypothetically, one operates exclusively in Florida, the other in New Mexico, so there's no reason they'd ever come after each other. Only reason Walter would even come up with a plan to get Dexter is if he knew Dexter was on to something to do with Walter and blue meth. And, the only reason Dexter would come after Walter is, first, does he fit the code? I'd say he does. But again, Walter is no where within Dexters sights being that he's in New Mexico. Now, somehow they are magically brought together, I'd say Dexter takes him out. Dexter is quick and to his point and without weaknesses such as Jesse Pinkman. But, if Dexter toyed with Walter, and gave him enough time to put a plan in place, Walter could get him. But I'll go with Dex everytime.

True, it's pretty far fetched, but there could have been reasons for Walter to come to Miami, or where Dexter & Walter wound up at the same beach resort.

i don't know, walter seems more resourceful, while dexter is not a chess player at all, too straight forward imo. what you think?

Walter White doesn't fit into Dexter's victim profile. So while Dexter figured out what to do, mr. Heisenberg would already be taking care of him

It doesn't have to be a duel to the death situation. It could be a chess game between them.

I think Walter would beat Dexter in chess, but I think it would be a close game. They're both going to be thinking out all the options and moves ahead of time, so the game would go for hours.