Does anyone else miss Disney?

Guest Len B'stard

The boys watched The A Team and read Shoot! or The Beano or had their Pannini Premier League sticker albums.

Speak for yourself Marigold. It were Barclays League - Division 1 all the way for me! :lol:

I was about 8/9 years old when the Premier League started, 92 if i'm not mistaken, I'm not quite as old a git as you :lol: Also, weren't it Endsleigh League Division 1? Fuckin' alzheimers settin' in already eh? :lol:

I do miss the genuine childishness of old Disney films. These days the animated films have all got characters that try too hard to be cool. They've adopted an adult type language but still spoken in a childish way and its just kind of crap. Why do 6 yo's have to be 'cool'?

I was about 8/9 years old when the Premier League started, 92 if i'm not mistaken, I'm not quite as old a git as you :lol: Also, weren't it Endsleigh League Division 1? Fuckin' alzheimers settin' in already eh? :lol:

Endsleigh League was what's now the Championship and League 1 and 2.

football-panini-stickers.jpg

Endsleigh League was what's now the Championship and League 1 and 2.

football-panini-stickers.jpg

My student card photo looks like one of those sticker album photos :lol: