The Devils Rejects

not sure why theres no thread on this movie... maybe because this section is relatively new but it currently sits at #1 on my all time favorite movies list... im a huge fan of all of rob zobies movies, with the exception of lords of salem, which wasnt that good, but still watchable

the thing i love the most about this movie is the soundtrack... and coming from rob zombie, that doesnt surpise me... house of 1000 corpses wasnt that good... i liked the characters but thats about it... what he did by glorifying the villains in the sequal is what makes it, by far, my favorite flick

favorite scene :

second favorite scene :

obviously free bird is just a classic song and it was a great choice for that final scene, but that second clip is just as awesome... id never heard that terry reid song before... to be honest, id actually never even heard of terry reid, but it quickly became one of my favorite songs... and i cant say theres one song i actually dislike on that soundtrack

there are actually too many great scenes to post here, but im curious to know if there are any other people as fucked up as i am that love this movie as much as i do ? lol ive probanly watched it over 50 times and i know the whole godamn thing by heart and can recite it word for word, but it never gets old

and for anyone who hasnt seen it yet... what the fuck are you waiting for ?

Love this movie! Wish they kept in the Dr Satan scene. Seeing DDP was a riot as well.

I haven't seen Lords of Salem yet but gonna try and find a copy of it now (it was never released in Canada, or wasn't the last I checked).

I watched it online like a month ago... its... meh lol few fucked up scenes but the ending really sucks