Sideaffects

Val22

I saw this movie on dvd last night and it was great.

I guessed where it was going about a half hour into the movie, but I loved the twists and turns the movie takes until the very end.

You really have to watch this movie carefully without any distractions because then you will miss many of the clues this movie gives you.

I thought it was very different and a very good suspense movie. It has you thinking one way and then it goes in a totally different direction.

Channing Tatum and Jude Law and the girl who was in the US version of the girl with the dragon tattoo is in it.

Very good acting from all involved. Very good film.

If you like mysteries that surprise you, then this is a good movie to see.

it was a soderbergh take on the '80s sex thrillers like fatal attraction, imo, and it was pretty good - jude law in one of his better roles - but like wasted said, it wasn't particularly new, and it got generic. i won't spoil them, but the twists towards the end got a bit much, didn't really make a whole lot of sense, and as much as channing tatum has proven himself in comedies lately, i just didn't buy him and rooney mara at all--something my friend who watched it said took him out of the movie. but anyways, i liked it enough for a one time viewing but don't think it's anything special.