The Axl I know wouldn't accept "No" for an answer.

Spark

If the labels rejected his 2010 demo, why didn't he try with another label.....how can he just sit back & do nothing for so long

That doesn't sound very 'Axl Rose' to me, where is that fighting spirit he is so well known for?

If the labels rejected his 2010 demo, why didn't he try with another label.....how can he just sit back & do nothing for so long

That doesn't sound very 'Axl Rose' to me, where is that fighting spirit he is so well known for?

Like Randy said he's under contract, he's stuck with this current label until he fulfills it or for some reason they let him out of it.

Like Randy said he's under contract, he's stuck with this current label until he fulfills it or for some reason they let him out of it.

How many albums did Geffen sign Guns N' Roses to? Appetite, Lies, Illusion I, Illusion II, TSI, Live Era, Greatest Hits, Chinese...that's 8 albums, 7 studios, 6 full of new material. Do we have any idea what their original deal was?

I think, at this point, it's fairly obvious that any deal that was or is in place between GNR and the label means fuck all. It'll come out when Axl wants it to come out and not a second sooner.

I still don't believe that an album was turned in or offered to the label in 2010. Again, zero proof and all that.

O the labels rejected his 2010 demo, why didn't he try with another label.....how can he just sit back & do nothing for so long

How many albums did Geffen sign Guns N' Roses to? Appetite, Lies, Illusion I, Illusion II, TSI, Live Era, Greatest Hits, Chinese...that's 8 albums, 7 studios, 6 full of new material. Do we have any idea what their original deal was?

Don't quote me on this but I think the deal was for seven and the GH and Live Era discs don't count. Lies might fall short as a credit to because is only an EP not LP. I think I read this on msl's site or HTDGTH.

Would they get a better deal anywhere else? Guns needs to be on Geffen in someway.

2 or 3 to go then.

I wish Jimmy Iovine would say what he thinks or something.

the label will want to maximize profits and Axl will want to do another great record.

Maybe the label still hope for a reunion.