Probably been brought up before about Estranged

SweetRose

On the You're Crazy clips

It's not quiet the same but it's passable as far as vocals.But band wise,hands down the old guys,only because I love the more twanginess of it.Definately prefer Duff's twangy/funky bass.I don't know if its the audio quality of the more recent performance,but the bass seems like its barely there.And for me,that's part of what makes the song.

I do agree it's embarassing, but the 1991 shows were about 20 plus years ago?! People get old you know??

Not even the guy from Led Zeppelin sounds as good as he used to...age does that. (Even though he still sounds pretty good).

How can you compare a 30 year old Axl, with a 53 year old Axl??!!

I do agree it's embarassing, but the 1991 shows were about 20 plus years ago?! People get old you know??

Not even the guy from Led Zeppelin sounds as good as he used to...age does that. (Even though he still sounds pretty good).

How can you compare a 30 year old Axl, with a 53 year old Axl??!!

Yes, but no one has lost AS MUCH as Axl did. Compare to Brian Johnson and Steven Tyler who have similar vocal styles to Axl and are about ten years older than him and even though neither is as good as they were years ago they're still pretty good.

• Like 2