Recorded shows

T.wa.T

Damn, that's sweet. Do you ever just sit and watch old shows? If not, how long has it been since you've "binged"?

I do watch them now and then and it cool that I have them but its a bit depressing for me to watch

That's awesome that there is alot of unseen stuff yet to be seen. I hope one day it sees some light.

Can you remember some of the bands that opened for them? Where there any that became successful to?

Skid Row and Soundgarden

Is there something legally preventing you from putting up more vids, or you just don't feel right about doing it ?

The thing I really would love to see / hear is the Perfect Crime with Adler on drums.....as far as I'm aware that's about the only song out there from the original band that's known to exist and hasn't surfaced in some form.

They played it twice and I do have them both on video but the sound is not that good because Slash was too loud and I was in front of his amp. Nothing is stopping me but I don't feel right about posting that right now. There is a lot of my stuff up already that got out. Don't worry some day they will see the light of day when the time is right.

Howdy Marc. Out of curiosity, have you ever delved into the trading scene with some of the recordings you have?

GnR traders are notorious hoarders, it's quite bizarre (from my pov), however I'd imagine some of the vids you have could prise some hoarded shows from these peoples hands for the greater good :)