So Hey Marc...Erin/Axl

SunnyDRE

I don't really know anything about it.

OK Cool.

But I do think you would know this. Did Slash testify?

I've wondered about that myself, as the testimony of Megan Hodges-Knight put him at the scene of at least one incident.

I think we would have heard if Slash had done it.

Marc, you are a friend of Erin on face, it was she who got in touch? You guys had some talk about the old days? I do not mean about Axl, but about that time. Just curious.

No we didn't talk about the old days. We talked about where we are now in our lives. Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 1

Hi Marc, did Erin ever tell you why she went to the GN´R show in Atlanta? I´m glad she did. It was a nice surprise but at the same time it looked a little odd to me that she wanted to go after all the things that happened

I never understand why people say it's odd she went to a GNR show. She's moved on with her life.

I understand why people may find it odd. I found it odd too when I knew at the time. But then I understood that maybe she had to really learn how to live with the idea of ​​Axl and GnR, she could not bury the past entirely because there would always be someone to remind her what happened. I think going to the concert was as a liberating experience for her. She must feel really good and free because she isn't afraid of anything anymore.

It's how i understand this, she is strong and bold.
Most people who have gone through traumatic experiences as she went through do not act that way, that's why people are surprised by her attitudes.
But most of these people also had not an ex so famous, they didn't have to continue hear about their ex after years of the occured. I think Erin felt she had to adapt to the situation and just stopped to try run from the past. But certainly wasn't an easy thing to do.
Edited by Miss Paradise

I never understand why people say it's odd she went to a GNR show. She's moved on with her life.

I understand why people may find it odd. I found it odd too when I knew at the time. But then I understood that maybe she had to really learn how to live with the idea of ​​Axl and GnR, she could not bury the past entirely because there would always be someone to remind her what happened. I think going to the concert was as a liberating experience for her. She must feel really good and free because she isn't afraid of anything anymore.

It's how i understand this, she is strong and bold.

Most people who have gone through traumatic experiences as she went through do not act that way, that's why people are surprised by her attitudes.

But most of these people also had not an ex so famous, they didn't have to continue hear about their ex after years of the occured. I think Erin felt she had to adapt to the situation and just stopped to try run from the past. But certainly wasn't an easy thing to do.

And it all being so public, it's stuff she's obviously had to explain to her kids (her teenage son was at the show with her). I thought it was really cool that she went and that her life is in such a good place now.