How much would you pay to Skype with Axl?

CoolRanchDressing

It could be a cool unconventional revenue stream. And a once in a lifetime opportunity for die hard fans.

I'd pay top dollar to lay into Mickie Mouse :P

would Axl chat roulette?

I'd think he'd love to whip it out for people!!

Someone should write Team Brazil a letter to let them know that mygnr would like a skype chat with Axl. Promise them that no one will cupcake.

Just so Beta can hold other leaks hostage again? No thanks.

I'd say people have to sign documents not to disclose anything they fnd out about him so the chances of him sitting down on Skype to answer questions would be nil. Any questions he didn't want to answer he'd just say 'next' - it would only take one idiot to upset him and he'd say his goodbye's, gotta go & end it.

Nothing. I find it ridiculous that a fan has to pay in order to have an internet chat with a singer and I bet Axl would find it ridiculous too.

Agreed that it's ridiculous. But to think Axl agrees with you?

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by ARBeast

$10.
The same amount it costs to go to the movies.

Funny, Lebron James gets just as much hate and ridicule as Axl does and he just did an hour long open chat. He agreed to do 15 minutes and ended up staying for over an hour and just answering questions from fans and from people who bash him.

If I was Axl or any famous celeb, I'd love to occasionally just go chat with fans. I'd see it as an EASY thing to do to payback those people who have supported my career over the years.

If the pope can call people randomly and chat then the least Axl could do is the same. Some how the man has to restore some cool for himself...this Salinger/Atlas Shrugged(the book mind you*) thing he does played out about 1999 for me personally.

*The premise of Atlas Shrugged for all you that havent waded through the book postulates a world where all of the thinkers and producers that actually contrive and produce in this world retreat from a world/society/cultures that brutally demands, steals, confiscates and or uses thier products to societies whim ...The leeches and parasites, the ingnorant the lazy and the thieves that veheminately believe that artists, industrialists, manufactures, designers , thinkers and doers sole responsibility and only right in life is to produce for societies "good" . It imagines a world where the doers retreat to a community in the Colorado mountains and form a society that pleases them and them alone first and foremost while the rest of the world goes to hell in a handbasket without them.

Hence the name Atlas Shrugged...meaning the mythical being who carries the world on his shoulders tosses the wolrd off. See any similarities in attitude from the GNR camp?