How much would you pay to Skype with Axl?

CoolRanchDressing

Depends on the nature of it.

If it was a legit thing - like Axl and a couple of the guys or something skyped you and you just got to "shoot the shit" with them for like a reasonable length of time in a relaxed fun informal kinda way - much like the eddie trunk radio "chat" - i'd pay a ton for that - as he seems like a fun guy with stories and good to talk to. If it was like a team-brazil meet and greet type thing - where you pay a lot then axl says hi for 15 seconds then there's not a lot of point to it.

Guest Len B'stard

Johnny Rotten did that, he handed out golden tickets like mr willy wonka with copies of this book that came out and the people who got one got to have a chat with him :)

Why would I want that? We'd probably never be best buddies and there's probably nothing he has to tell me. I'd just want to know what the hell is keeping them from acting like a normal band and releasing music. He wouldn't like that. So really, there's no party involved that has anything to gain from it. So yeah, I wouldn't want to skype with Axl at all.

Why can't Axl just be more spontaneous? Why does everything have to go through rigorous planning? When Axl visited MyGNR it was one of the most exciting things in GNR history.

He should just randomly go on Omegle.

Guest Len B'stard

Why would I want that? We'd probably never be best buddies and there's probably nothing he has to tell me. I'd just want to know what the hell is keeping them from acting like a normal band and releasing music. He wouldn't like that. So really, there's no party involved that has anything to gain from it. So yeah, I wouldn't want to skype with Axl at all.

Out of all of the posters on this forum I'd like you more than anyone to have a Skype with him :lol:

Maybe he just doesn't like looking at other guys jerking off.

Well you don't have to stay and look, do you? There's a clear option to skip.

Maybe he just doesn't like looking at other guys jerking off.

Well you don't have to stay and look, do you? There's a clear option to skip.

Yeah, but isn't there like a 99% chance the next person will be *drum roll* another guy jacking it?

Johnny Rotten did that, he handed out golden tickets like mr willy wonka with copies of this book that came out and the people who got one got to have a chat with him :)

At least the fans got a book out of the deal............ :awesomeface:

Edited by classicrawker

Question should be "how much would axl need to be paid to sit down and skype"

Someone should write Team Brazil a letter to let them know that mygnr would like a skype chat with Axl. Promise them that no one will cupcake.

Well, you know how well the last letter went down...

Someone should write Team Brazil a letter to let them know that mygnr would like a skype chat with Axl. Promise them that no one will cupcake.

There has not been a cupcake filter yet invented that could prevent that mate.......I would love to listen to Axl on Skype but it would end up in a trollfest with Axl leaving in a rage I think..........

The only thing that might work would be for him to do more open chat threads but have every response to him moderated before it was posted. That would slow things down but at least you could filter out the cupcakes......... :shrugs:

Let's be honest; Axl doesn't want to see us unless we're paying into a GNR show.

Spot on, he's not going to be best friends with us... no matter how much some of you want that. I would like to meet him at some stage but I'd rather meet him by chance instead of buying some lousy package deal.