A pic of William Bruce Rose

darknightfan

OK, it was me who posted that pic on my fanpage on Facebook....my friend told me she used to hang out with Popcorn and later with Axl. Axl had a box of pics and she could have whatever pic she wanted....so, I believed her, and damn, that man in the car resembles Axl....so.....I thought it was him. She still claims it is the truth and that others are jealous and are not telling the truth. Ok, I am confused myself. And now other people are telling Axl looks like his mom, and some know his relatives, without telling more or showing pics, because the one pic of axl with his mother is a fake one, while others say it IS her. It is all so vague....

People that know things, are not backing their stories up.

From what Gunsguy posted, it just looked like someone had joking captioned a photo of her own father with 'aka Axl Rose' because he looked so much like him.

• Like 1

I stumbled across this photo. They claim it's axl and his brother and sister? Don't know if this has been posted before? I've never seen it.http://photos.lucywho.com/w-axl-rose-photo-gallery-c19891520.html

Heres a fucking creepy website:http://www.findagraveforums.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1990919

It has been. So has the picture of his grandma, mom, etc.

OK, it was me who posted that pic on my fanpage on Facebook....my friend told me she used to hang out with Popcorn and later with Axl. Axl had a box of pics and she could have whatever pic she wanted....so, I believed her, and damn, that man in the car resembles Axl....so.....I thought it was him. She still claims it is the truth and that others are jealous and are not telling the truth. Ok, I am confused myself. And now other people are telling Axl looks like his mom, and some know his relatives, without telling more or showing pics, because the one pic of axl with his mother is a fake one, while others say it IS her. It is all so vague....

People that know things, are not backing their stories up.

That Pebbles chick is batshit crazy. I don't know if she knew them in the day or dated Steven but I DO know that she is claiming credit for pictures that aren't hers and that alone makes her a liar. Don't believe anything she says.

• Like 1

lthat Pebbles chick is batshit crazy. I don't know if she knew them in the day or dated Steven but I DO know that she is claiming credit for pictures that aren't hers and that alone makes her a liar. Don't believe anything she says.

she said she did Adler and Axl....

lthat Pebbles chick is batshit crazy. I don't know if she knew them in the day or dated Steven but I DO know that she is claiming credit for pictures that aren't hers and that alone makes her a liar. Don't believe anything she says.

she said she did Adler and Axl....

I'm afraid there are so many airhead chicks making up all kind of stories to have their 15 minutes of fame. And I honestly don't believe Axl had a box with private photos ready for groupies to share. That really, really would be weird.

• Like 1

Axl couldn't find his biological father as he was killed before Axl turned 17 which is when he found out he had a different biological Dad to the one who brought him up, which means he was dead before 1979. You would have to know when exactly he died at what age to verify if this was his Dad & not sure if that info was divulged. I think it would have made some news by now if someone who owne this photo claims it is his Dad which makes him half brother to Axl.

He wasn't killed until I think '84 when he was 40-ish.

He was killed around July 4, 1984

Edited by aranrod