A pic of William Bruce Rose

darknightfan

WHAT IF William is still alive then? OMG, someone call Axl.

By the way, does anyone have that picture that it's supposed to be of Axl with his mom? The one that if I'm not mistaken is actually him with a Illusions Tour employee. It's a beautiful redhead woman.

I think we determined it aint his Dad, also the pic with his Mom has been discussed a few times, here is one, too young to be his Mother:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/170173-is-this-axls-mother/

This is turning into a Use Your Illusion picture thread lol

Edited by gunsguy

Um guys read the caption properly. It does NOT say it is Axl, it says " His Biological Father William Bruce Rose"

yes but this story was posted at another place as Axl Rose, and at another place as His father either way;

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204014-a-pic-of-william-bruce-rose/?p=3602897

Edited by gunsguy

Now that you know how to get a hold of Axl's sister, see if she'll confirm or deny it. Also, Allen County in Indiana is one of the biggest research facilities for family history, and being that it's in the same state he's from, should be easy to figure out the family history. All you'd need is to figure out what church and school his parents went to, and any local paper info.

Edited by dalsh327

Um guys read the caption properly. It does NOT say it is Axl, it says " His Biological Father William Bruce Rose"

Axl couldn't find his biological father as he was killed before Axl turned 17 which is when he found out he had a different biological Dad to the one who brought him up, which means he was dead before 1979. You would have to know when exactly he died at what age to verify if this was his Dad & not sure if that info was divulged. I think it would have made some news by now if someone who owne this photo claims it is his Dad which makes him half brother to Axl.

The person who posted it said she got it from someone who got it from Axl. Who knows? Axl looks like him tho I think.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=616814875048267&set=a.484590088270747.111408.481588028570953&type=1&theater

Not a very trustable source lol.

So this person claims to have gotten it from someone unknown who got it from Axl. Right, that makes it totally believable. Like the guy on youtube claiming to be Axl and everyone was writing to him telling him how much they loved him etc etc. His spelling, punctuation and childish nature was certainly not Axl's style and as he doesn't even post on his own twitter much or his own gnr forum he's going to chat to people on youtube. He also had uploaded videos of Slash on his page.

Plus why would he give a photo of his father to someone who gave it to someone......... people are soooo gullible (sp). Until it is confirmed by TB I won't believe it,

WHAT IF William is still alive then? OMG, someone call Axl.

By the way, does anyone have that picture that it's supposed to be of Axl with his mom? The one that if I'm not mistaken is actually him with a Illusions Tour employee. It's a beautiful redhead woman.

11060947613_ed544314c9_o.jpg

Beautiful????

• Like 1

Just look at the picture. Why would anyone think that it's Axl?

Jesus Christ did no one bother reading the thread?!!!!

And dalsh, stop babbling. You always think information is a easily confirmed or denied - you're delusional. If it's so simple do it yourself.

• Like 2

1424561_616814875048267_2132562239_n.jpg

Idk if this has already been posted. Do you think its real or is it?

It's obviously not Axl; but Axl should totally go for that hairstyle.

The person who put that photo up suggested it was Axl's father - saying she got the picture from someone who got the picture from someone who got the picture from Axl himself... *cough* :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1424561_616814875048267_2132562239_n.jpg

Idk if this has already been posted. Do you think its real or is it?

It's obviously not Axl; but Axl should totally go for that hairstyle.

The person who put that photo up suggested it was Axl's father - saying she got the picture from someone who got the picture from someone who got the picture from Axl himself... *cough* :rolleyes:

So why do you think that's not credible? :lol: