When do you think it will be time?

PITBOSS

Marc, you and Axl being friends wouldn't hurt Beta's income. I'm saying if she started pushing Axl to do things he may not want to do, such as make peace with you, or Slash, or anyone else.... you know him a lot better than I do, but I'd assume he'd react pretty negatively. I'm willing to bet that she initially gained his trust by telling him exactly what he wanted to hear from the beginning. Based on nothing but assumptions, I doubt much as changed. If he walks in and finds her reading Reckless Road, or jamming to By The Sword, she may find her and her family's stuff in the front yard.

How would us being friends hurt Beta and her family's income?, other than $850.00 they still owe me for picking up something that Axl once ask me to get for him that he was giving to someone else as a gift, and no matter how many times I asked for the money, I never got it. By the way Axl is not aware of that. Axl would never ask you to pick up something for him and then not pay for it. One thing you can never take away from Axl is that. I don't think they would sell me short just to keep $850.00 You are right about one thing, Axl would never give up our friendship on his own. Someone had to help influence that decision and are keeping him from realizing that it was a mistake to do that. This whole think is a bit strange that it would go on this long.

that's why i humbly suggested you could just write him something short and heartfelt without any mentioning of the band or anyone else's drama.

this is between two people only - you and him - and it sounds like both of you could enjoy being friends again.

just say something carefree like 'it's been too long bud and we're getting old, let's get together and have a beer'.

Marc, you and Axl being friends wouldn't hurt Beta's income. I'm saying if she started pushing Axl to do things he may not want to do, such as make peace with you, or Slash, or anyone else.... you know him a lot better than I do, but I'd assume he'd react pretty negatively. I'm willing to bet that she initially gained his trust by telling him exactly what he wanted to hear from the beginning. Based on nothing but assumptions, I doubt much as changed. If he walks in and finds her reading Reckless Road, or jamming to By The Sword, she may find her and her family's stuff in the front yard.

I´m not so sure. What brought Beta and Axl together was Stephanie´s kid. At that ime Beta´s children were kids too. And Axl like Beta´s dedication to the children. According to Beta (in an interview she gave to brazilian media in 2001) When Steph and Axl broke up and Steph left him. Beta also left him because she was working for Steph. It was Axl who called her offering her a job. Had Beta decided to stay with Steph she would´ve never have finantial problems. Steph was making a lot of money as a supermodel. And she married a very rich guy. Besides Steph had 3 more children after Dylan. So Beta would´ve had a lot of work. Yes, now Beta has a very prominet job. And I don´t think it´s too much of a good idea. But Axl called her in the first place.

Edited by Padme