Bloodwraith (my band) - As Above, So Below

SlashisGOD

I'm not sure if many here would be interested in this but I figured I'd spread it here as well.

My black metal/thrash/atmospheric band Bloodwraith has just had our first album, entitled As Above, So Below, reissued on CD by the label Supreme Violence Productions. This is a new label set up by a good friend of mine who is trying to do right by bands. We actually get paid a generous amount for CD sales.

Anyway, if you like Principle... era Cradle, you may enjoy us. I say it's for fans of Watain, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Bathory, etc but it's somewhat difficult to compare us to anyone.

The CD is available for $14 and the digital version for $7. All royalties we make get put towards recording the second album, which is already completely written. T-shirts will be available soon as well.

Hope some of you may enjoy our music and considering buying our album so we can get in the studio to do the next one.

Bloodwraith on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bloodwraith666

Reverbnation: www.reverbnation.com/bloodwraith

Supreme Violence Productions: www.facebook.com/supremeviolencerecords

Label's bandcamp where you can buy the album: https://supremeviolencerecords.bandcamp.com/album/as-above-so-below

Bloodwraith eh? Why is it that metal bands always have names like that? I mean Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse and all that lark. It sounds proper scary and all that. I mean if they want to be honest about things then surely it should by Bullied at School, Debilitating Skin Complaint or Never Seen a Girl Naked? :lol:

• Like 1

Bloodwraith eh? Why is it that metal bands always have names like that? I mean Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse and all that lark. It sounds proper scary and all that. I mean if they want to be honest about things then surely it should by Bullied at School, Debilitating Skin Complaint or Never Seen a Girl Naked? :lol:

napalm death started as a punk band ;)

plus you are listing just old school death metal bands, whose lyrical themes are death so naturally you are going to get disgusting names about death and destruction :lol:

napalm death started as a punk band ;)

plus you are listing just old school death metal bands, whose lyrical themes are death so naturally you are going to get disgusting names about death and destruction :lol:

Buggered if I know who they are, I just googled "Death Metal Band Names". :lol:

• Like 1

Good luck with everything. I will check it out.

You've heard that joke on some comedy show and you were looking forward a good thread to let us know, right?

FYI, one does not simply bully people who look like sadistic killers.