Could someone show me a poor performance from Axl 86-93?

I really shouldn't expect a solid Axl, should I? At least not this early into a tour. Historically, besides maybe Taipei, the start of every tour has been pretty much a glorified rehearsal.

I really shouldn't expect a solid Axl, should I? At least not this early into a tour. Historically, besides maybe Taipei, the start of every tour has been pretty much a glorified rehearsal.

He'll get better as the tour continues, but am looking forward to hearing the performances from tonight. Hoping for the best.

Glorified is an overstatement. Not to be a dick, but their opening shows of tours usually have the band sounding on auto pilot (as usual) and Axl sounded very weak (most likely because he hasn't consistently sang in months.

I'm on my phone so I hope these post correctly. All from one thread, page 35/36 of the March 20th show. It even includes a mod.

He'll get better as the tour continues, but am looking forward to hearing the performances from tonight. Hoping for the best.

Glorified is an overstatement. Not to be a dick, but their opening shows of tours usually have the band sounding on auto pilot (as usual) and Axl sounded very weak (most likely because he hasn't consistently sang in months.

I'm on my phone so I hope these post correctly. All from one thread, page 35/36 of the March 20th show. It even includes a mod.
Where did anyone in any of those quotes say that it was OK for him to sound like shit? I see three people discussing it, not excusing it. Completely different things.

are you telling me that someone performing in their 50s isn't as good as when they were in the 20s-30s?

:wow:

you are aware that axl was simply amazing 4 years ago right? as good as in his 20s-30s. if you want to defend his shit voice, use a different argument please.

Its not a shit argument, hes over the hill, don't you understand that concept? He obviously was at a peak after cd was released. Since then he has aged alot yes. It will happen to you too one day don't worry. Look at Tom Araya from Slayer or James Hetfield of Metallica. They both are looking and sounding over the hill these days as well. All these guys are legends and the fans will pay to see them to the end. Everyone else can shut up and move along.

Lol if you can't see how implied it is, then that's your fault.

And reread my first post, mate. Pretty sure you put words in my mouth. I'm out though, because this is pointless.

Yes, discussing it is implying it is OK. That makes perfect sense. No words are being put in your mouth, I'm using the exact words of the person that you agreed with and decided you should answer for. Come back when you have something at least half credible.

A few UYI shows sucked ass, imo
In the 80's?
I don't recall any

are you telling me that someone performing in their 50s isn't as good as when they were in the 20s-30s?

you are aware that axl was simply amazing 4 years ago right? as good as in his 20s-30s. if you want to defend his shit voice, use a different argument please.

Its not a shit argument, hes over the hill, don't you understand that concept? He obviously was at a peak after cd was released. Since then he has aged alot yes. It will happen to you too one day don't worry. Look at Tom Araya from Slayer or James Hetfield of Metallica. They both are looking and sounding over the hill these days as well. All these guys are legends and the fans will pay to see them to the end. Everyone else can shut up and move along.

Legends can fall
But shut up and move along?
Fuck off you muppet

A few UYI shows sucked ass, imo

In the 80's?

I don't recall any

Legends can fall

But shut up and move along?

Fuck off you muppet

Obviously you have nothing better to do than throw around juvenile insults. Good day