ever been beaten up by a cop?

pestilence

Guest Len B'stard

I imagine you'd get on alright with coppers, I've seen what they're like around your lot, it's all 'we're doing our very best' and 'here's my phone number, i'm your liason officer, call me any time!' when they come round investigating your TV getting burgled or something. With us it's more like 'So...Mr Khan, before we get on to dealing with the issue of this ALLEGED burglarly, would you mind clarifying for us your position on Al Qaeda? Do you mind if we check your basement to make sure you don't have your daughter locked up down there, tied to a pole with Qu'ran on a lectern facing her, being held there against her will until such time as you can arrange a marriage for her with her bow-legged cousin in Pakistan?' :lol:

From my brief few encounters with the police no I haven't.

When the police are around I usually shut the fuck up until they ask me a question to my face. Always got the impression that if you start talking to the police when they haven't talked to you first it pisses them off so I let them get on with their job until they initiate something with me.

Guest Len B'stard

My lot get it easier relative to fuckin' blacks though, black lads get PROPER shit from em. Try hanging out with a black lad in places like Haringuey and most places in South and East London after fuckin' dark. One time my mate Drew and i were in his car, this is in Harrow, parked right outside his house, fuckin' around with his stereo and that, toolbox out and everything, it's fuckin' obvious what we're doing and these coppers roll up, come out, ask us to get away from the car and stand over by his garden wall while his mate just started searching through his car. He asks them what he's doing or looking for and he turns around and goes look, we can either make it so you have a very very long night tonight or you stand there and shut your mouth and let us get on with our job' and it's like what...the...fuck?

They left after about 15 mins, Drews poor mum comes out of the house, she's fuckin' terrified thinking like we've done something and they end up leaving and being on their way, no explanation as to why or what the fuck that was all about, nothing.