I WANT THIS AXL BACK!!!!

He's a peaceful dude now it seems, and power to him, just wish he could channel some motivation into the music, he thrives on having a chip on his shoulder, needs to find a different way to get revved up. Well he doesn't need to since he has plenty of dough and folks willing to come to shows but he had a vision a few years ago he seems to have reneged on and new GNR was a fleeting firework.

And fucking LOL at :24 he gets whacked by a hat thrown from some fuckhead.

Well, I mean, he'll never be fucking 30 again. I thought he looked fantastic 06-10 before he ballooned and toned down his performances. I'd be more than happy to have THAT Axl back...

Hopefully Axl being older means he's being wiser and doesn't fly off the handle for stupid little things that don't matter in the end.

As you grow older, other things become more important and you realize flying off the handle everytime something happens that annoys you, just isn't the way to go anymore.

Hopefully Axl being older means he's being wiser and doesn't fly off the handle for stupid little things that don't matter in the end.

As you grow older, other things become more important and you realize flying off the handle everytime something happens that annoys you, just isn't the way to go anymore.

See..thats the crux of the argument that makes GNR such a modern day enigma... that anger, that passion, that fire in the belly was what made GNR- Guns and fucking Roses!!..the real deal.. the dare the arrogance the defiance and the way it played out against the music and the emotion....and it is what made it thrilling to be a part of...Thats what made Axl ...Axl. And he was a mouthpiece for many people wh felt exactly like that at that point in time ...in that era. GNR was more than just a collection of really cool songs it was the rage and venom and the tenderness and the emotion..it was that in your face fuck you as well....

So what about now? The songs get sang.. sometimes (but more often than not) with the justice due them..Axl is elder statesmen..hes not singing those songs from that desperate point of views anymore.. the threats he felt in his 20's are not there anymore..(who knows maybe they still are??)

Id wish for him to seperate himself from nostaglia for the next 5 years and write what is relevant and important to him NOW... including not being held hostage to GNRs "SOUND" Sing in what voice best suited him and for what ever reason motivated him...

seperate and distinct from being in GNR.. because this era dont hunt well with that Era.. two completely different eras and mojos..

Seems silly for a 50 something year old to still be singing Sunset Strip songs now and do it with a straight face.. "turn around bitch I got a use you..."