Legal Highs

Snake-Pit

If it's legal, it's lame

Weed is legal.

Weed is lame as fuck, unless you're like 15

Really think so?

Personally, yeah kinda. It was fun when I was younger because I was out doing stuff when I got high, now it's just in somebodies house at the end of the night and it kills the mood. Plus the sort of people who still cling to their high school drug culture days into their mid 20's are probably my least favorite kind of people on the planet, fucking losers. Some of my friends from school are still like that and they just aren't any fun to hang out with anymore, it's sad.

Like anything else in moderation it's not so bad, I had a few good times in the past year or so just hanging out in my room getting high and playing video games. But socially it's awful. When I'm out and somebody starts passing a joint around I'll take a hit thinking "maybe this time it will be different!" and it never is, I just lose interest in everybody and want to go home :lol:

• Like 1

If it's legal, it's lame

Weed is legal.

Weed is lame as fuck, unless you're like 15

Really think so?

Plus the sort of people who still cling to their high school drug culture days into their mid 20's are probably my least favorite kind of people on the planet, fucking losers.

Of course. But I still see nothing wrong with winding down at the end of a long work day with a little MJ. All in moderation; can't let something take over your life. Same boat as alcohol.

I refuse to accept marijuana as a social drug. My good friends smoke pot every Friday night and they act as though they're unaffected. I think it's because they've smoked so much that they are confident in who they are when they're stoned, but I don't know...it's just that when I am high, I just don't really like talking. I always think, 'If I say this, will they think I am retarded? Fuck. Why am I thinking this. Just be yourself! No, that's shit advice. Why is my arm numb? Holy shit, are they talking to me?' And then I mutter something absolutely stupid, like beyond embarrassing. Then I just literally try to run out the door as fast as I can.

It's awful.

Guest Len B'stard

I think it works best with naturally confident people? Not saying I am one or that it works best with me it's just I found those people behave and function and are social and...they can just do anything on it/with it. But I'm good with it though, I'm passable, I can be high all day and still go about my day. If you're a lazy relax kinda person it can encourage that inclination in you tons, it's just something you make a point not to do.

I know cabbies that smoke weed constantly on the job, i know people that play football having smoked, all sorts. Whatever you are inside drugs generally tend to make you an exacerbated version of that.

It's fucking horrible. Like a slightly less minging version of poppers. It was fucking great when shrooms were legal though.

I was going to say there is more to life than drugs, but here I am drinking at ten in the morning, so...

Nate, there's nothing wrong with drinking at 10am at 21. I once tried to apply for an overdraft extension in the bank on ecstasy at your age. :lol:

Exstacy is a great drug to do stuff on, it really is, especially if you just have a couple cuz...its not really head clouding, its just a physically warm feeling. There was a time when E's were a quid i didn't even need to go out to do an E. We used to do E's in school and go to class, was the funniest thing in the world. My mate Gareth went to one of those Max Power magazines in his kitted out car whizzing off his fuckin' tits :lol:

If it's legal, it's lame

Agreed, i never fuckin' tried a legal nothing that was worth a fuckin' wet fart.

''Es...Max power mags'', I always knew you were a chav? Did you used to listen to The Shaman, The Prodigy (when they were a rave band) and 2Unlimited? ''If your name's not down, you're not coming in'' DUDUDUDU - headbanging migraine inducing music.

Well I'm sure you were living the dream at the time, building scale models of British Battleships, studying the history of the Far East and standing in front of a mirror like Adrian Mole, talking to your reflection and trying to smooth out your horrible Geordie accent, I'm afraid I'll just have to plod through the rest of my life not knowing that sort of a thrilling existence. Oh well, my loss :lol:

I regret to say I was something of a metalhead.

I was going to say there is more to life than drugs, but here I am drinking at ten in the morning, so...

Dude, it is ok drinking, 10 in the morning is too extreme. That will kill you

Like I give a fuck.

The problem is, one day you will give a fuck, but you will be achey and shitey with pain throughout your body because you have not looked after yourself.

You are obviously not suicidal, so it is daft sending your body into an eternal hell of pain just because you cannot deal with early adult issues. If you are going to drink, at least give yourself 14-16 of respite with water.