So what's 68 year old Kurt Loder doin these days?

People used to goof on Kurt Loder, but he contributed far more to MTV than any of that shit that's on that station now. He was a good journalist and added credibility and maturity to MTV.

I agree. Kurt Loder was and is a good journalist, he was objective and informed and had professional ethics, and he did add a lot of credibility to MTV. He (and I would also say Tabitha Soren) really legtimized MTV's news and interviews.

People used to goof on Kurt Loder, but he contributed far more to MTV than any of that shit that's on that station now. He was a good journalist and added credibility and maturity to MTV.

I agree. Kurt Loder was and is a good journalist, he was objective and informed and had professional ethics, and he did add a lot of credibility to MTV. He (and I would also say Tabitha Soren) really legtimized MTV's news and interviews.

Tabitha Soren was pretty cute too. Kennedy is the one former VJ who I couldn't stand. Sometimes I'll see her on CNN with Dean Cain running her mouth off about the economy or whatever. Couldn't tell you who the VJ's on MTV are now, or if they even have any.

Tabitha Soren was pretty cute too. Kennedy is the one former VJ who I couldn't stand. Sometimes I'll see her on CNN with Dean Cain running her mouth off about the economy or whatever. Couldn't tell you who the VJ's on MTV are now, or if they even have any.

Yeah, I couldn't stand Kennedy either. It's kind of disappointing that out of all of them, she's the one who has chosen to write a book about her expriences. I'd love to hear from Soren, Loder, Adam Curry, John Norris, Riki Rachtman RE: Headbangers Ball...anyone else. When I think of it, I couldn't stand Martha Quinn either, but I preferred her to Kennedy any day.