Did anyone know anything about going down before it leaked? Was there any rumours going around that this track exists?

Makes me go crazy thinking of what could be in that vault of Axls when out of nowhere a tommy lead song just pops out of nowhere.

To my knowledge the only thing I remember people saying it was on a set list in what 2011??

MSL mentioned Going Down in a video from Feb 2011, and it was also on the setlist for Rio '11.

Well isn't Msl the guy who got his hands on it?? And "made it available" to someone to release it.

Seems like it. Though in the initial video he claimed to also have Atlas, Thyme, The General, etc. The leak with Going Down was mostly remixes.

MSL mentioned Going Down in a video from Feb 2011, and it was also on the setlist for Rio '11.

Well isn't Msl the guy who got his hands on it?? And "made it available" to someone to release it.

Seems like it. Though in the initial video he claimed to also have Atlas, Thyme, The General, etc. The leak with Going Down was mostly remixes.

Odd that those hvnt leaked seems the songs with Ax in vocs would draw a bigger check.. Maybe he lied about those? Or he's holding on to them for dear life?

Odd that those hvnt leaked seems the songs with Ax in vocs would draw a bigger check.. Maybe he lied about those? Or he's holding on to them for dear life?

Who knows :shrugs: Could be all he has, could be bait for bigger fish, don't see anybody leaking anything big any time soon after the Skwerl fiasco.