Good Bumblefoot songs.

I've honestly listened to these songs for arguments sake and have to say they're not good at all. They're practically everything about a guitar player you don't want. You don't want your guitar player to write songs. You want him to play the guitar.

I think other thing. i want a guitar player who writes good hard rock songs with Axl Rose :)

I hear Bumblefoot songs, are OK but its not my style, i preffer other member to compose.

Let's compare this to the defense case for Ashba in his thread lol.

Im a rare man! haha i prefer Ashba songs !

No problem you're entitled to your own opinion, BBF could probably write radio rock and he'll need to adapt his songwriting for GNR if he ever gets a chance, I wouldn't mind if Ashba was part of the whole process and not the sole songwriter working with Axl.

Yes, he used to write quite a few fun rock songs, which I really like, but do not sound GnR-ish, but I think he's hitting the GnR kinda similar songwriting on this new album and the 11' singles. The way he reworked that There's A Kind of Hush and Bernadette as well as Invisible, Catfight, Father and Let Your Voice Be Heard would all work as GnR songs with Axl vocals and input. In fact he wanted Axl to sing Catfight but Axl was probably too busy complaining about Slash "leaving him".

• Like 1