COUNT DOWN WHICH BANDS HAVE HAD THE MOST RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF LINEUP CHANGES

It's crazy how some bands like U2 have been able to stick together since their inception as the original line-up, without random spats and break-ups.

When Megadeth lost Menza and Friedman, the band was done. The new guys just don't have their chops.

GnR should just be Axl now, while everyone else hanging around are touring musicians.

Bullshit. Chris Broderick is great.
Megadeth has had several great albums since they left...
Im the biggest Mustaine (and axl) fan in a a world. Broderick is terrible imo, no feeling at all. Drover on drums, god its just bad., boring. Just like with axls band....decent players with no real rock n roll emotion or image to it all.

Have to add, seems like there are other megadeth fans here too! Cool....

You originally said when Menza and Friedman left the band was done. There have been other members besides Broderick and Drover.

You can't tell me this isn't rock n roll.

• Like 1

U2 are shit, thats the difference.

That's a matter of opinion and has nothing to do with the conversation so far.

Bands can be nice or horrible to each other, the fact that they are shit (or not) is another point else entirely.

The real difference between U2 and GNR is that U2 realised their rightful destiny, GNR did not.

U2 are an interesting band to compare to as they were at a similar peak to GNR back in the day.

I'm surprised that Whitesnake and The Cure weren't on that list. Not that Whitesnake is at all relevant, but they've had something like 39 members. Or Kiss? And how could they not mention Nine Inch Nails in any discussion about lineup changes?

You originally said when Menza and Friedman left the band was done. There have been other members besides Broderick and Drover.

You can't tell me this isn't rock n roll.

There's much better examples of great tracks from said albums. Like I mentioned before, Endgame and TSHF seemed like a promising return to form with tracks like Blackmail the Universe, 44 Minutes and Kick the Chair, but 13 and Super Collider were mostly garbage. Potential wasted.