Can anyone confirm deny this? *False* (Buckethead Interview)

Letting Bucket go is the biggest mistake Axl has made in the past 20 years.

Axl didn't 'let' him go at all, he tried everything he could to keep him in the fold. Although there wasn't much he could try, considering Bucket was 'pulling an Axl', they couldn't even find him to make any pleas or offers.

Imo, Axl's inability to actually WORK causes people to leave. That's why he's surrounded by employee's now. People don't like sitting on their asses every day. In that sense, I can easily see blaming him for Bucket leaving. If CD had released in 2001, and a world tour followed with a follow up brand new album coming out in 2003, 2007, 2010 and this year? Bucket would still probably be around. Axl just doesn't know how to be normal anymore.

Edited by combos

If you love it so much... walk around in public with a kfc bucket on your head everywhere you go. :wacko:

This is where you're wrong.

Whatever Buckethead decided to wear on or off stage should and must be redundant to you. You should judge a musician for their music and their creativity input. For all I care, Buckethead could play with a dick on his head, I don't care, as long as he kills those notes as he does, I'm still a fan.

I can accept that opinion. I dont agree with it... but at least you came up with something worth hearing. Which is more than the evh.. who just seems butt hurt cause i asked a simple a question.