Can anyone confirm deny this? *False* (Buckethead Interview)

Letting Bucket go is the biggest mistake Axl has made in the past 20 years.

Axl didn't 'let' him go at all, he tried everything he could to keep him in the fold. Although there wasn't much he could try, considering Bucket was 'pulling an Axl', they couldn't even find him to make any pleas or offers.

Stuff like this is the most you'll get out of him regarding the band in these past ten years:

Being that you obviously enjoy being a mysterious, anonymous figure in the music community and appear to be fairly reclusive, was it difficult working with Axl Rose, someone who seems to be fairly over the top and in love with the spotlight (at least in some twisted way)?
No answer.
Did you get frustrated with the fact that you were a member of Guns 'n' Roses for four years and nothing really ever came of it besides a few concerts?
Again, no answer.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/uponsun/2012/08/buckethead_interview.php

• Like 1

Stuff like this is the most you'll get out of him regarding the band in these past ten years:

Being that you obviously enjoy being a mysterious, anonymous figure in the music community and appear to be fairly reclusive, was it difficult working with Axl Rose, someone who seems to be fairly over the top and in love with the spotlight (at least in some twisted way)?
No answer.
Did you get frustrated with the fact that you were a member of Guns 'n' Roses for four years and nothing really ever came of it besides a few concerts?
Again, no answer.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/uponsun/2012/08/buckethead_interview.php

Yep, this is the only legitimate Buckethead interview. His answer is "no answer".

• Like 1

Still trying to work out why bucket head gets so much attention in this forum?

He's a cheap gimmick and Axl should be ashamed of ever "casting" him in his band.

Too obvious, please try again. Or don't.

Ill go with dont thanks.

its really not that interesting. It never was.

He's a cheap gimmick and Axl should be ashamed of ever "casting" him in his band.

Too obvious, please try again. Or don't.

Ill go with dont thanks.

its really not that interesting. It never was.

Happy that you're going to stop trolling then.
  • Like 1

I hate cheap gimmicks. Like - hey, anyone ever see that Alice Cooper guy? God, how cheap. He's never going to take off.

By the way what's Slash's all time favorite album? 'Welcome to My'....something or other.

If you love it so much... walk around in public with a kfc bucket on your head everywhere you go. :wacko:

I hope Black Sabbath or another mod create a "Most Irrelevant Post Ever" award or something, 'cause you sure deserve it.

If you love it so much... walk around in public with a kfc bucket on your head everywhere you go. :wacko:

I hope Black Sabbath or another mod create a "Most Irrelevant Post Ever" award or something, 'cause you sure deserve it.

If it means that much to you.. .then i'll hope for it too.

This is where you're wrong.

Whatever Buckethead decided to wear on or off stage should and must be redundant to you. You should judge a musician for their music and their creativity input. For all I care, Buckethead could play with a dick on his head, I don't care, as long as he kills those notes as he does, I'm still a fan.