The MYGNR Forum Poker Club

Ace Nova

This sort of thing has been a huge hit in a few other forums I'm on so I figured why not do it here...?

Who enjoys the occasional game of poker? I think it would be a blast having a few games with some members here.

I have already set up the club at Poker Stars. The software is a 100% free download and there are ZERO membership costs. For the most part, we will be playing just for fun and bragging rights. Once in while, we will hold tournaments with real prizes.

I will limit membership to members that have at least 100 posts and have been around for a while.

This is how you join:

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab

- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button

- Enter my Club ID number: 1964779

- Enter my Invitation Code: wbaxlrose

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If there is enough interest, I will host a tournament giving away an official forum T-Shirt for 1st place and some other prizes for 2nd and 3rd.

If you decide to join, please post it in this thread and let me know when you will be (usually) available to play a few games.....this will help me schedule tournaments, etc.

Let's play some poker!!

• Like 2

I haven't played online poker since the US govt put a stop to it. Those bastards.

I would be very interested in playing if we played for real money. if not, then it's just going to be a bunch of donkeys playing crazy since its free.

Not necessarily. It will never be a bunch of "random people".....hence, "the club". I will eliminate stragglers and only keep serious players. I've played poker (professionally) back in the day...online and live....so I won't tolerate "donkeys" or cupcakes.

This will be a fun club....for both amateurs and skilled players. :thumbsup:

I haven't played online poker since the US govt put a stop to it. Those bastards.

I would be very interested in playing if we played for real money. if not, then it's just going to be a bunch of donkeys playing crazy since its free.

Not necessarily. It will never be a bunch of "random people".....hence, "the club". I will eliminate stragglers and only keep serious players. I've played poker (professionally) back in the day...online and live....so I won't tolerate "donkeys" or cupcakes.

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

Edited by OmarBradley

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

<_<

Obviously, I'm not talking about amateurs. I'm talking about players that intentionally disrupt the game for their own amusement.

I actually welcome amateurs and will help them any way I can. This is about having a good time with friends. :thumbsup:

• Like 1