Cannabis ‘is 114 times safer than alcohol’

Snake-Pit

Ha, as a horticulturist (seriously this time) that's a pretty dumb statement about hydroponics there from me :lol:

You never really know what chemicals "the criminals" use on their hydro set ups though, then again maybe it's just the strength of it that fucks people.

In the states I doubt most weed is coming from criminals. Most of the dope found even as far north as Minnesota definitely came from Colorado.

A lot of dealers hit up multiple dispensaries around the block and drive pounds back to their state.

Ha, as a horticulturist (seriously this time) that's a pretty dumb statement about hydroponics there from me :lol:

You never really know what chemicals "the criminals" use on their hydro set ups though, then again maybe it's just the strength of it that fucks people.

WHY would they use anything else besides the normal hydro nutrients? Also, strength is more about the strain the method it of growing.. People who tend to grow illegally "professionally" tend to grow strains with high THC and low CBD count because people for some reason prefer those sativa hybrids over indicas. Not that there are that many high CBD strains out there to begin with unlike there were in the hippie years. 99.9% of people who use marijuana have probably never even smelled a high CBD/low THC strain..

Edited by Is0tope
  • Like 1

then again maybe it's just the strength of it that fucks people.

That's exactly it. Myth has it that weed was way more potent and contained more THC back in the 70s, when in fact the shit we are smoking nowadays leaves that weed in the dust.

Almost all weed available today are highly breed hybrids with not only high THC but more importantly low CBD :THC ratio. Not even most of the "medical" strains are how it used to be.

• Like 1

WHY would they use anything else besides the normal hydro nutrients? Also, strength is more about the strain the method it of growing.. People who tend to grow illegally "professionally" tend to grow strains with high THC and low CBD count because people for some reason prefer those sativa hybrids over indicas. Not that there are that many high CBD strains out there to begin with unlike there were in the hippie years. 99.9% of people who use marijuana have probably never even smelled a high CBD/low THC strain..

Pretty much this!

Really high CBD strains are rare as fuck these days

I dont give a shit if its 500 times worse im still doing it, you dont put me off or turn me on to something by way of comparison to a fuckin' pisshead.

'Reports say', fuck reports, hows this for a report, I been smoking regular since i was 13, i aint impotent, i aint thick, i aint psychotic...nothing. Getting A's in my schoolwork for whatever fuckin sign of intellect that is or isn't...and never been more than a fortnight unemployed and Im in perfect health. There you go, The Len Report. Also, ive laughed my fuckin arse off :)

That for a report? Well it implies that "independent of every other report, conclusion is that cannabis suits Len B'start very well" :lol:.

Yeah and that was my point, thats all i care about, not my fault if other people can't hack it, why they tryna ruin my fun, i don't bother nobody on it :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard