How huge would a secret reunion show be????

Apollo

If there is a reunion show then Slash won't even show up cause he is so full of himself, Axl will be always be on time, Slash should have the balls to go and say Sorry to Axl that how much he hurt Axl, like man Axl could not write music for 7 years cause of the hurt, Slash is touring and releasing so many albums for the fans so Axl could not tour and release new music, its all Slash's fault

Gunner PT and Wkuk will like my comment

Say What?

For some harcore fans on GN'R forums? It would be great...

For the general public? They wouldn't give a fuck ...

Gunner, why do you think the general public wouldn't give a fuck about a secret reunion GNR show?

Edited by maynard

It's just an opinion, man ... :shrugs:

Why do you have this opinion? I'm curious.

It's just a feeling ...

It's nothing rational ...I just feel that general people in real life doesn't give a fuck about GN'R ... and wouldn't give a fuck about a SECRET reunion ... GN'R had their time long ago :shrugs:

I think I can agree with you on that.

Btw ... I think some people would just mock them: "I thought those guys died 30 years ago" or "they only made this reunion because they were broke $$$" ... and so on ...

Edited by GUNNER PT

It could be underwhelming due to some reasons. But still, there's nostalgia, there's the internet (which would explode, specially in Brazil IMO), etc..

But there's a difference between being underwhelming and "general public not giving a fuck".

A reunion would drive people around the globe crazy. We just don't know for how long they would be able to maintain people excited. A person could be like "JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST!!! AXL AND SLASH REUNITED!!! I'M DYINGGGG!!" but then after few weeks that same person would have completely forgotten about it since their fanaticism died somewhere in the 90's.

Many people wouldn't give a fuck. People who don't know who GNR are. But I assume for the general rock music fan a GNR reunion would be a hugh event.

"What?! GNR?! Axl n' Slash?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Hell Yes! Of course I'm going to see them! New Album? Daimn I'll give it a listen!"

Something like this :lol:

Edited by Free Bird

Some of your ideas sound cool, but doing a "secret reunion" instead of just balls to the walls seems

pretty pointless overall.

A reunion of any kind wouldn't be as big as it would've ten, or even five years ago. Initial hype would be third only behind Floyd and Zep. But unless Axl magically got his 2010 mojo back, it would be considered mainly as disappointing. Which is a shame since the other guys can still play the ever living shit out of those songs.

I'd still be more than happy to go if they did, and it'd still be infinity times better than having nu guns milk the nostalgia instead, but we're hundreds of miles past ideal at this point.

Yeah, it's definitely Axl who is the weakest link right now. For a reunion, or whatever project his fans want him to be in.

True, unless he made some changes during the time off. It's been quite a while since we last saw him. I guess a lot of things could have changed by now. Time will tell

Some of your ideas sound cool, but doing a "secret reunion" instead of just balls to the walls seems

pretty pointless overall.

A reunion of any kind wouldn't be as big as it would've ten, or even five years ago. Initial hype would be third only behind Floyd and Zep. But unless Axl magically got his 2010 mojo back, it would be considered mainly as disappointing. Which is a shame since the other guys can still play the ever living shit out of those songs.

I'd still be more than happy to go if they did, and it'd still be infinity times better than having nu guns milk the nostalgia instead, but we're hundreds of miles past ideal at this point.

They would need "Balls to the walls" to make it work and be profitable. Many people who were fans in the 80s/90s are probably unaware of the current situation these days. They would need alot of promotion in my mind

• Like 1