Halloween Returns!

Val22

I "like" Freddy vs Jason for what it is. Its not a great movie, but it has its moments. Its more like a Godzilla type film than an actual horror film. I prefer most of the other films, in both series over it. But having said that, it's ok I'm my book.

I like TCM, especially the original. The remakes are pretty good, one of the better remakes tbh.

Did you like Cabin In The Woods?

Not to much of a fan for the TCM. It's the same thing over and over again. Although the last one showed a relative embracing her family history and taking care of for the life of me I can't remember his name, but the guy with the human face.

Not to much of a fan for the TCM. It's the same thing over and over again. Although the last one showed a relative embracing her family history and taking care of for the life of me I can't remember his name, but the guy with the human face.

As opposed to Friday the 13th and Halloween, which change the entire story line and plot in every movie. I hear that the next Halloween is going to be more of a romantic comedy.

And the guy from TCM's name is Pierre. Though family members and friends call him "little petey."