Halloween Returns!

Val22

Love the Halloweens and Elm Street and of course Jason movies.

The producer said it was time to bring MM back because fans missed him. He's right!

I also love slasher films too. I love how many different ways they can come up with kill people. So entertaining.

Love the Halloweens and Elm Street and of course Jason movies.

The producer said it was time to bring MM back because fans missed him. He's right!

I also love slasher films too. I love how many different ways they can come up with kill people. So entertaining.

100% agree.

"The now 18-year-old child of one of Myers' victims plays a central role along with the child of a cop whose long been obsessed with Myers' case, even putting it before his own daughter. Myers is now on death row and the two kids with their own personal vendettas against the killer sneak in to watch his execution. But when things go awry and Myers escapes, the pair, along with their friends, find themselves in the firing line."

eh..

Can Michael Myers be killed?

No nor can Freddy or Jason, but I think Chucky was killed in the last movie. At least, Andy blew his head off, but who knows?

"The now 18-year-old child of one of Myers' victims plays a central role along with the child of a cop whose long been obsessed with Myers' case, even putting it before his own daughter. Myers is now on death row and the two kids with their own personal vendettas against the killer sneak in to watch his execution. But when things go awry and Myers escapes, the pair, along with their friends, find themselves in the firing line."

eh..

What? Who the hell would have married MM? Oh come on! This sounds lame now. I don't like when they take fictional characters and give them family members. These characters don't age or die, so keep them the main characters.

I will read the reviews when it comes out and see if it's worth $10 to see.

Again, they fuck up characters that are special to horror fans.

I thought the second Rob Zombie one was pretty good.

No offense, but really??? I would argue it was the worst film of the series. Which is really saying something considering how bad 5 and resurrection were...

But they are STILL better than that abomination...

I thought the second Rob Zombie one was pretty good.

No offense, but really??? I would argue it was the worst film of the series. Which is really saying something considering how bad 5 and resurrection were...But they are STILL better than that abomination...

It had something going for it. I dug the surrealism and the brutality.

I don't mind Zombie's second one either. It's (as best I can imagine) the cinematic equivalent of a heroin high gone terribly wrong, and seems to be that way on purpose. I loathe his first one. I happily rank Michael Myers Vs Busta Rhymes and The Curse of Paul Rudd over it.

• Like 1

No nor can Freddy or Jason, but I think Chucky was killed in the last movie. At least, Andy blew his head off, but who knows?

Isn't Michael a part of some cult in the older films?

Jason was killed in Friday 13th Part IV only to be resurrected in part VI

Isn't Michael a part of some cult in the older films?

It's what is known as the "thorn" trilogy. It's 4, 5, and 6. H20 essentially erased them from the timeline, now they are their own series with in the series. 4 is one of the better Halloween films, 6 is ok (that's the curse of Paul Rudd, lol.) 5 is pretty freaking terrible though...