San Juan's 2010 pro shot?

Hoarders are scum. Guns N' Roses hoarders are ultimate scum, given the lack of anything that the remaining fans get to watch or listen to.

this

if anybody have them and don't share them, fuck them

there's absolutely zero reason to not share this full pro shot show from 2010 (unless if somebody who gt this, knows 100% sure that it will be released officialy ofc)

So, i was searching through the internet and found a thread in a brazilian forum from a guy who posted a link of a 20 seconds video of a good quality sound-image from the 2010 San Juan concert.

I don`t know if you guys knew about the video but it`s been a time i visit theses forums every week and i had never seen this. Of course i heard rumours about a 2010 proshot concert leaked and that "only some fans has the entire concert", so i'm wondering, does it REALLY exist and is the cut from the supposed proshot?

Imagine how good would it be to have a proshot like this (Axl giving 100% of himself) in the time we are living - when there's nothing to talk about and nothing new.

Source

Oh shit, i actually take time to listen to this, and this is not a good show....

I mean even the SBD quality is sub par on this one... Axl is out of breath here... not really the best show from 2010

But if this is the only pro shot that is possibly out there...

and some dude really demands 2K dollars for THIS show?

gimme a break

he just keep it to himself when nobody willing to pay 2 dollars for it, lol

The clip in the first post is "pro-shot" sourced from the video screens and soundboard. But nothing that was intended for a DVD release i.e. Vegas 2012

Yeah it clearly looks from the Video Screens, how do people take the audio from the soundboards?

It could be from Axl's (or the band's) in ear monitor. It's a wireless thingie, you just need a receiver, a recorder, and the ability to find the frequency they use.