San Juan's 2010 pro shot?

So, i was searching through the internet and found a thread in a brazilian forum from a guy who posted a link of a 20 seconds video of a good quality sound-image from the 2010 San Juan concert.

I don`t know if you guys knew about the video but it`s been a time i visit theses forums every week and i had never seen this. Of course i heard rumours about a 2010 proshot concert leaked and that "only some fans has the entire concert", so i'm wondering, does it REALLY exist and is the cut from the supposed proshot?

Imagine how good would it be to have a proshot like this (Axl giving 100% of himself) in the time we are living - when there's nothing to talk about and nothing new.

Source

I was the one who found this video on YouTube, it was very hidden, because of the name that doesn't associate with the "GNR" name. And, as said in the topic, I was the one who post it on the brazillian forum. We need to like, enjoy and share/disseminate the video so it can be released by the owner someday! Let's help this cause! We can win this Proshot!!

I wrote this in portuguese on the brazillian forum:

"So guys, as there were rumors about the Proshot of this show and I decided to do a more thorough search, because it is one of the shows I like the most of the "after-2000" era and also because we do not have many proshots 2010, I got a proof that the Proshot of this show really exists, having a great soundboard audio. I managed to find that proof when I discovered a video on youtube very well hidden because of the name, having 20 seconds of the Proshot. With that, let me share the video with you and ask you to enjoy it on Youtube and / or disseminate, share the video so that it becomes more popular, so that someday this Proshot be released or leaked"

Edited by diegodasilva23

To be honest, I'm not sure that the video means there is a proper quality DVD...

That video was posted by the GN'R official account on Facebook. Quality is similar to the San Juan video. It seems that the management can afford to rip some clips from the monitor mix (soundboard + video from the screens), but that doesn't mean they got it fully recorded as it is intended for a DVD.

What we can know for sure, is that there is a documentary from the 2010 south american tour. I hope that comes out or leaks someday. A 2010 DVD would be even better, but it would be a miracle

• Like 1

Other thing that I forgot to say, I have a friend that exchanges emails for a year with a guy that claims to have the whole Proshot of the San Juan 2010 concert, but the problem is that the guy sells it for $ 2,000 and my friend doesn't have that money, so, he can't buy it :/ In the name of all the fans in the world, please, if you're reading this and you're the owner of the Proshot of this concert, please, i beg you to release it for the greater good.

The clip in the first post is "pro-shot" sourced from the video screens and soundboard. But nothing that was intended for a DVD release i.e. Vegas 2012

Yeah it clearly looks from the Video Screens, how do people take the audio from the soundboards?

The clip in the first post is "pro-shot" sourced from the video screens and soundboard. But nothing that was intended for a DVD release i.e. Vegas 2012

Yeah, that's right. And the Proshot of San Juan 2010 really exists! Let's like, enjoy and share/disseminate this video so the whole concert can be leaked by the owner!! Let's win a proshot! Let's win this cause!! We MUST have a 2010 proshot, we deserve it!!

Edited by diegodasilva23

I was the one who found this video on YouTube, it was very hidden, because of the name that doesn't associate with the "GNR" name. And, as said in the topic, I was the one who post it on the brazillian forum. We need to like, enjoy and share/disseminate the video so it can be released by the owner someday! Let's help this cause! We can win this Proshot!!

WFA is quite famous on GnR boards.

I thought it was Porto Alegre...But well, MSL was the first guy to talk about this, as well with the 2009 rehearsal video.

I thought it was Porto Alegre...But well, MSL was the first guy to talk about this, as well with the 2009 rehearsal video.

Yeah, I thought everyone knew this was very old news.

Yeah, I thought everyone knew this was very old news.

Yeah, I knew it was old news, but I liked the amateur videos of the show so much that I made a meticulous search to find anything related to the proshot and well, I found that clip of 20 seconds on YouTube, very hidden, by the way.

If we all comment in the video, maybe the owner would sympathize and release/leak the whole concert. We need to act together so we can have this whole concert guys, come on!

Unfortunately, the likelihood of that happening is probably less than new music being released this year.

If we all comment in the video, maybe the owner would sympathize and release/leak the whole concert. We need to act together so we can have this whole concert guys, come on!

Unfortunately, the likelihood of that happening is probably less than new music being released this year.

"Sad But True" :/

People still vault up and hoard GNR stuff? Genuinely do no see why anymore. Can understand ....to degree...back in the day when trading circles were in their prime and GNR stil relevant and exciting to see / hear anything new.

But a 2010 gig?

What's so special to keep it shelved, is there still stuff out there that ppl try use this sort of thing as a bargaining chip for?