Did DJ and Ron leave because Axl still didnt give up on Chinese Democracy?

Maybe Axl didn't feel like using Ashba's or Bumblefoots material, so they got butthurt and left.

Not sure if "butthurt" is the correct term here. But now that they are Axl's enemies I understand the tone of your post.
Hardly doubt they are enemies now but I could say if anything or everything is not to your taste with Guns N' Roses just blame Axl like you guys always do, listen to the mid 90's breakup stories of Duff & Slash and there little chiwawa Sorum and it's all Axl's fault. It's probably Axl's fault Duff's pancreas exploded all over his bed or Sorum could stop putting powder into his nose & Slash couldn't help sniffing heroin & injecting it..yeah it's all Axl's fault. Hired guns left, blame Axl, people leave there jobs everyday but just because it's Guns N' Roses it's Axl's fault.
Truth is the truth hurts.
Don't you agree?
I'm sorry for you.

Maybe Axl didn't feel like using Ashba's or Bumblefoots material, so they got butthurt and left.

Not sure if "butthurt" is the correct term here. But now that they are Axl's enemies I understand the tone of your post.
Hardly doubt they are enemies now but I could say if anything or everything is not to your taste with Guns N' Roses just blame Axl like you guys always do, listen to the mid 90's breakup stories of Duff & Slash and there little chiwawa Sorum and it's all Axl's fault. It's probably Axl's fault Duff's pancreas exploded all over his bed or Sorum could stop putting powder into his nose & Slash couldn't help sniffing heroin & injecting it..yeah it's all Axl's fault. Hired guns left, blame Axl, people leave there jobs everyday but just because it's Guns N' Roses it's Axl's fault.
Don't you agree?
I'm sorry for you.
It dont really matter.

Don't you agree?
I'm sorry for you.

It dont really matter.

I guess you'll find out for yourself