Then & Now - Child Stars

Snake-Pit

The lad that played The Artful Dodger in Oliver! had a rough time of it. He died a couple of years back, in his early 50s from a lifetime of drug and crumpet abuse, smoking before he was a teenager, an alcoholic by 21. Mind you, if your first drinks are with Oliver Reed things are never gonna end well :lol:

Yeah, couldn't get off the bottle, sad story eh? He tried AA, all sorts. I guess he just always found himself reviewing the situation :D

ONCE A VILLIAN YOU'RE A VILLIAN TO THE END! :lol:

I am kinda interested in the desperation of addiction Amy Winehouse , Cobain , This bloke all died because they couldn't give it up despite trying so hard to quit and just couldn't interesting I mean I love a beer but could stop tomorrow if I had to / wanted too

Kurt-Cobain-600x450.jpg

Yeah, couldn't get off the bottle, sad story eh? He tried AA, all sorts. I guess he just always found himself reviewing the situation :D

ONCE A VILLIAN YOU'RE A VILLIAN TO THE END! :lol:

I am kinda interested in the desperation of addiction Amy Winehouse , Cobain , This bloke all died because they couldn't give it up despite trying so hard to quit and just couldn't interesting I mean I love a beer but could stop tomorrow if I had to / wanted too

You should read Junky by William S Burroughs.