Pure speculation thread -- Have they even rehearsed togehter ?

I think that they've met a couple of times and talked about the past and the future... I think that they are in this together and that they talk often actually... And I also think that Axl wouldn't mind rehearsing with the band now and spending time with Duff and Slash...

Hello,

This is just pure speculation (because this is what this board needs..lol) but I was wondering last night, and I want to see what everyone else is thinking.

1. Do you guys think they (Axl Slash Duff) have gotten together to rehearse anything at this point?

2. If not, do you think Axl and Slash have spoken in person recently, or was all this done through manager, and possibly Duff?

My opinion is that Axl and Slash have spoken on the phone and nothing else, they cleared out some of their issues, but are yet to even begin to discuss what to play.

1. Slash and Duff, yes. Axl, no.

2. I'd guess, yeah, they have.

What I'm curious about, is the extent to which Slash is aware of Axl's voice issues, and if they talked about it.

I can't see Slash at anytime prior to this reunion, watching very many Axl performances.