Probable first strike locations the USSR would have had on the USA

arnold layne

Fuck this British Invasion Croydon bullshit

Fuck that if Snakepit posts in a thread it will be derailed and makes the thread about Croydon

Seriously, this is pathetic now

Nobody cares about your town, man

Enough is enough

That's pathetic, how dare you tell me off for posting about Croydon, care or not, you ought to be ashamed for posting that Strange Broue, why don't you just fuck off then if you're going to say what we can and can't post.

He might have a point though Snakes, guilty though I am of frequent derailing I'd like to think it's not all by way of the exact same subject every time, nobody cares about the ghastly provincial shithole you come from, just saying :lol: In the same way i dont go on about Watford, no one gives a fuck. I mean all this in the kindest terms possible dearest :)

Nobody cares about your town, man

Literally nobody, even the people that live there :lol:

He might have a point though Snakes, guilty though I am of frequent derailing I'd like to think it's not all by way of the exact same subject every time, nobody cares about the ghastly provincial shithole you come from, just saying :lol: In the same way i dont go on about Watford, no one gives a fuck. I mean all this in the kindest terms possible dearest :)

I derail nothing.

It's other people that take my input and run with it. :lol:

This thread reminded me of that article I shared, and what? :lol: Sh*t, not my fault people post about Croydon after I've posted about Croydon :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

I derail nothing.

This thread reminded me of that article I shared, and what? :lol: Sh*t, not my fault people post about Croydon after I've posted about Croydon :lol:

Nobody. Literally nobody. Not one body. Sorry :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I derail nothing.

Nobody. Literally nobody. Not one body. Sorry :lol:

So I can share Croydon, whatever, and have no one care?

(That would be cool)

Fact is, I'm going to post in these threads, it's up to other posters if they want to run with what I post about whatever it is I post about.

Be it Croydon, Weed or Black Women!

It's kind of insulting though, that this thread has to be about would be targets in the USA when Croydon was one but, a British one, and because OP was American, I can't share it?..

Hmmm...

Like the cold war was just USA & USSR. :lol: Get real America, get real.

Edited by Snake-Pit

:lol:

I love you Snakes, i really really do :lol: Seriously though, are you putting it on? :lol:

Let me explain the rules right, when people make a thread its cuz they wanna talk about that thing, obviously a degree of deviation is acceptable but generally speaking when every thread on every subject somehow ends up being about black girls minges, Croydon, weed or, if i may add myself to the equation, The Sex Pistols or boxing or Arsenal, they get a bit narked about it. Basically, no one comes on here specifically to listen to either of us two spout a load of bollocks as we're doing now. I don't make these rules, they were here before me :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I love you Snakes, i really really do :lol: Seriously though, are you putting it on? :lol:

Let me explain the rules right, when people make a thread its cuz they wanna talk about that thing, obviously a degree of deviation is acceptable but generally speaking when every thread on every subject somehow ends up being about black girls minges, Croydon, weed or, if i may add myself to the equation, The Sex Pistols or boxing or Arsenal, they get a bit narked about it. Basically, no one comes on here specifically to listen to either of us two spout a load of bollocks as we're doing now. I don't make these rules, they were here before me :lol:

Well when someone makes a thread, let's presume they're American, and sets up the thread in such a way, that if you're in the lower 48, you get to be part of, despite what you know, living in the UK/real world, you add input, and suddenly it digresses.

Well when someone makes a thread, let's presume they're American, and sets up the thread in such a way, that if you're in the lower 48, you get to be part of, despite what you know, living in the UK/real world, you add input, and suddenly it digresses.

Try to keep on topic Duckie, thats alls I'm saying, everyone'll love you for it :lol:

This was a thread about where the commie pinkos would have nuked, and I just happen to know that Croydon was, for some reason, on their list.

It's almost stupid, but sure enough, they had one aiming at Croydon too.

Try to get some inclusion and it's like 'shit Snake shit!' :lol:

See those massive letters in the thread title that say USA? :lol:

I live in the real world.

I can't help it if America think America is the world.

Damn Americans, always forgetting the Brits & Croydon in these things. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

To which the yank objectors response would likely be 'THEN MAKE A FUCKIN' THREAD ABOUT NUCLEAR ATTACKS IN CROYDON AND TALK TO YOURSELF IN IT THEN YOU SCATTY CUNT!' :lol:

To which I'd remind them that Britain was in the cold war too, talk about Croydon, then storm off in a protest.