The **Official** Fede Appreciation Thread

• 1 month later...

* Bump *

I want to recall Fede here again and say that it is awesome when a fan like him does something cool for all of us fans worldwide by making the effort to capture special events such as the the Troubador show for all of us and helping us to vicariously experience the excitement (even the enormous excitement from the pavement on the opposite side of the street!).

I also want to use this thread to remember the trend that Fede started and to give a shout out to mygnrforum member @Freaka for helping all us forum fans (and even the one and only Duff McKagan himself) enjoy the historic Axl+AC/DC show. I only realized how awesome it was when we missed a stream like that for the show in Spain. It would be great to see other fans step up and share the experience, I know it cannot be easy - standing at the rail for 12 hours and making sure you have a battery pack and not taking a leak and having to endure other crazy fans, or in Fede's case, being chased away by cops.

So....Lastly, I wish to take the opportunity to call on the admins and moderators to consider instituting a mygnrforum 'Roll of honor' or 'honor board' for forum members who take the extra effort to help the rest of us enjoy these shows, share their experiences with the band, or in general, just help us appreciate GN'R better and enhance the overall experience of being a fan ( Maybe we can have a retroactive honor board recalling past efforts too? Another person who comes to mind is @Kaneda for his Doctor Pepper efforts). I wouldn't think that sharing leaks or information that might hurt or harm the band etc. would be appropriate for something like this, but it would be great to see people who help enhance the overall experience of being a GN'R fan for everyone here, being recognized in some way.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just came back from the premiere??? of Its so easy and another lies, I will update tomorrow, Im so tired right now, I just want to say thank you for all your words, I did it because we are all fans, one for all and all for one, or something like that.

13323867_10154208087289122_385953806_o.jpg

• Like 4