concert banner..

I have 8 tickets to one of the summer shows in the front row of my section, where I can hang it down and it won't block anyones view. I'm actually having trouble researching what to use to make a large banner that stretches across 8 people. It's going to be creative and I would love to make it large enough to fit a good amount of text. I figured you guys that have brought banners would be the best source of information on how to make one properly. Thanks in advance.

I do not have that actually. I was wanting to do like a big sheet or flag material of some sort in white and draw/paint the lettering on to it. Your option might work a little better though. Do you think it could stretch across 8 people/seats? Thanks.

I don't see why not, but I'd need some kind of approximate dimensions =) I had a 5ft x 3ft flag printed and that wasn't an issue. I imagine 8 seats is longer than 5 foot but not by much.... maybe 8 feet altogether? If you just want basic writing/lettering then the easiest option probably is to just buy a single white bed sheet and some black paint though. I thought you actually wanted an image of some kind digitally printed onto fabric :)

I've got something up my sleeve for the banner. I can't show you until I go to the show, because I don't want anyone stealing my thunder lol...

6 minutes ago, downliner said:

I don't see why not, but I'd need some kind of approximate dimensions =) I had a 5ft x 3ft flag printed and that wasn't an issue. I imagine 8 seats is longer than 5 foot but not by much.... maybe 8 feet altogether? If you just want basic writing/lettering then the easiest option probably is to just buy a single white bed sheet and some black paint though. I thought you actually wanted an image of some kind digitally printed onto fabric :)

I appreciate your help man...I would actually like to get maybe a Slash figure with the top-hat and the classic GN'R logo along with the lettering if that's possible.