Sovereign Citizens. Pure gold.

DeadSlash

Anybody ever watch these guys on YouTube?  It's a whole movement, where the short and skinny of it is "We have all the rights of a US citizen, but none of the laws apply to us."

If you search YouTube for "Sovereign Citizen owned"  You get to see video after video of them driving around without plates, and cardboard in place of them, baiting cops to get pulled over.  Then being flat ignorant to the cops and eventually getting tazered.

They believe in some seriously weird shit, like you are sold for $2billion to China, and if you renounce your name no laws apply to you.  You don't need money to buy shit, just a promise.. too long to list everything.

I just discovered these golden gems of people, but they have been around for a long time.  Here are 2 of my all-time favorites.  

I will warn you that if it is frustrating to hear people be ignorant as shit, skip to the end of the video for the satisfactory endings.

Yeah, the Free Man Movement its sometimes called (unless they are two very similar things?).  The birth certificate stuff, as I understand it, is based off their notion that humans are governed under Maritime Law: because we are born through the birth canal.  A canal - a body of water that we travel down.  Lord love a duck.  So, apparently under Maritime Law the word 'certificate' has a defined meaning that they say implies ownership.  So, yeah.  Scary to think its a growing movement.  Not to mention C section births is an obvious wrench in their system.

I am very tempted to point out how completely unacceptable it is that they tased him.  Totally uncalled for and an abuse of power.  People die from being tased.  People who believe this stuff - and more to the point that they can get authorities to honour their wishes - indicates a mental imbalance.  So this event is a depiction of brutality against an unwell person.  (sorry to any reading who believe this stuff, but it must be said).

Im only tempted to point out the brutality because, as it happens, a Free Man once became fixated on me and went from wanting to be my lawyer to threatening to take me to his basement for a tribunal of him and two other Free Men to sentence me to "Painful justice."  For what you may ask?  By rejecting him as my legal council I was accepting the false system and turning my back on humanity.  See "the sheepal" dont know better but he had told me so now I did know and had a responsibility, in his view.  It was effing terrifying.  I would have tased him. 

But let me see if any of this works.  It might help me out of a jam.  Ill give it a try now:

Sweet, Im debt free now!

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, soon said:

Yeah, the Free Man Movement its sometimes called (unless their two very similar things?).  The birth certificate stuff, as I understand it, is based off their notion that humans are governed under Maritime Law: because we are born through the birth canal.  A canal - a body of water that we travel down.  Lord love a duck.  So, apparently under Maritime Law the word 'certificate' has a defined meaning that they say implies ownership.  So, yeah.  Scary to think its a growing movement.  Not to mention C section births is an obvious wrench in their system.

I am very tempted to point out how completely unacceptable it is that they tased him.  Totally uncalled for and an abuse of power.  People die from being tased.  People who believe this stuff - and more to the point that they can get authorities to honour their wishes - indicates a mental imbalance.  So this event is a depiction of brutality against an unwell person.  (sorry to any reading who believe this stuff, but it must be said).

Im only tempted to point out the brutality because, as it happens, a Free Man once became fixated on me and went from wanting to be my lawyer to threatening to take me to his basement for a tribunal of him and two other Free Men to sentence me to "Painful justice."  For what you may ask?  By rejecting him as my legal council I was accepting the false system and turning my back on humanity.  See "the sheepal" dont know better but he had told me so now I did know and had a responsibility, in his view.  It was effing terrifying.  I would have tased him. 

But let me see if any of this works.  It might help me out of a jam.  Ill give it a try now:

Sweet, Im debt free now!

So I've been traveling for the last 2 months, and fixated on these videos.  You are right, Freeman and SC's are apparently the same "sort" of thing.  "Sovereign Citizen" is a catch all term.

The brutality part is key, but was way too complex to try and explain in a post, in a really short simple version, they think cops are criminals and "pirates" and think they have the right to murder them "in self defense"  They also hold hearings and award money and death sentences to judges and Police.  In Canada, they have a law about "Paper terrorism" in order to prosecute SC's that file liens against officers and judges.   It's a complex movement.

27 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

So I've been traveling for the last 2 months, and fixated on these videos.  You are right, Freeman and SC's are apparently the same "sort" of thing.  "Sovereign Citizen" is a catch all term.

The brutality part is key, but was way too complex to try and explain in a post, in a really short simple version, they think cops are criminals and "pirates" and think they have the right to murder them "in self defense"  They also hold hearings and award money and death sentences to judges and Police.  In Canada, they have a law about "Paper terrorism" in order to prosecute SC's that file liens against officers and judges.   It's a complex movement.

I dont begrudge you for the post as is.  Like I say, if one ever bothers me again Id take action.  Didnt know about the Paper terrorism thing!  Im not sure if there are more of them here in Canada, but once when I cop demanded my name with out detaining me and I didnt answer he immediately jumped to the conclusion I was A Free Man and went into a whole protocol.  Thats how I found out about the movement.  Was so confusing.  And hen later the free man appeared in my life.

I would defend myself as an individual but think that law enforcement should practice de-escalation. Especially since balanced people cant believe this stuff, and like I say its well past sane when someone thinks they can simply inform a cop or judge and expect a positive outcome!

• Like 1