arena tour start time, GN'R stage arrival...

11 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Doors have typically been 6:30, but they opened at 6:00 in DC and GN'R went on at 7:20. I would make sure you're at the venue by 7, just to be safe.

I'm not used to them going on so early, ha. I guess I will need to take a half day, just to pre-game a little before the show, since it is on a Friday. I'm curious if they will stay in Louisville, KY, since the next show isn't until three days later. I'm guessing the usual 3 hour set as well? I've been following all of the set-list(s), just wasn't sure when they've been finishing up exactly.

9 hours ago, grogmug said:

I'm not used to them going on so early, ha. I guess I will need to take a half day, just to pre-game a little before the show, since it is on a Friday. I'm curious if they will stay in Louisville, KY, since the next show isn't until three days later. I'm guessing the usual 3 hour set as well? I've been following all of the set-list(s), just wasn't sure when they've been finishing up exactly.

Between 3-3 1/2, setlist depending. I think the show ended around 10:45 last night, and they went on at 7:20. The third MSG show they went on at about 8 and the show ended at 11:30.

7 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Between 3-3 1/2, setlist depending. I think the show ended around 10:45 last night, and they went on at 7:20. The third MSG show they went on at about 8 and the show ended at 11:30.

Thanks brother! I appreciate the additional information. I just hope the litho looks good. Does anyone know who is doing the art this time around?

6 hours ago, grogmug said:

Thanks brother! I appreciate the additional information. I just hope the litho looks good. Does anyone know who is doing the art this time around?

I know Buhler did the MSG shows, but not sure about the others. I'd say it's a good chance he's designing most though.

I was at the 10/11/17 NYC - Madison Square Garden show. Doors opened at 6:30pm. Got an email the day before from Ticketmaster that the show was "An Evening with Guns N' Roses" and that there was no supporting act. Band took the stage at 7:39pm and played until 10:28pm, said goodnight and was back on stage for the encore in 2-3 minutes. They played until 11:09pm.