Why I Appreciate SOYL and AFD Remaster

In '96 when the band officially broke up, I think we all said that time will tell, like the Eagles and such.  We probably accepted that some time apart after a decade could energize them creatively.  In '99 when the new GN'R played Vegas and Oh My God hit the stores, I stepped back a bit thinking he is really moving in a new direction.  During RiR and the VMA's it became apparent Axl had no intention on mending.  In 2008 with CD hitting stores it sealed the fate of what most of us knew as GN'R.  2012 at the RnR HoF, I personally felt bitchslapped by Axl for his lack of support for being inducted into the HoF.  As a fan, I felt that what ever the band had released at that point officially is all we were ever going to get. A mere four years later and the NITLT tour ramps up with rave reviews and what appears to be everyone getting along, including Steven. So here we are.  Whether it's new or old, whatever.  I'll buy the Super Dlx and the single form Amazon to show my support to the band.  Whether GN'R get a large chunk or not from sales isn't the point for me. Just letting the powers that be know that there is interest in what they are doing works for me.  Hopefully, people will purchase the single for a buck rather than bootleg it to show that yes, we want new music.  If this is what it takes to get to new music in a few years, I'm in.